This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 (70.2 mil) finally outsell 360 (70 mil) as of 09/30/2012

#61IChangedMyNamePosted 11/28/2012 4:32:21 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Oh yea, to the guy that said the Xbox has no games/exclusives. The Xbox actually has more than the PS3. Some good ones I can think of right off the bat.....Halo,Forza,Gears,Minecraft(Console Exclusive),The Witcher 2(Console Exclusive so it counts in Console Market, but not in the PC), Lost Odyssey, PGR, Trials Evolution, and more. Not to mention XBLA is really pumping out great games.

If you were referring to me, I said the last 3 years... MS has dropped support game-wise in favor of kinect. There aren't many titles at all that are worth mentioning from the past three years.

And to hell with that XBLA crap, thats a straw man tactic leave Arcade games and PSN games out of this.

It wasn't me making fun of MS either, I was stating that the PS3 crept up on 360 because there are no desirable games being made anymore.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#62LapanuiPosted 11/28/2012 4:37:57 AM
I actually had a PS3 first and I never really played many of the games on there. Got a 360 and every game I get is for the 360, unless it's a PS3 exclusive. Yeh, the 360 doesn't pump out as many exclusives as the PS3.

We shouldn't leave the XBLA titles out of this at all, people actually like a lot of the games on there. I enjoyed Minecraft a lot and there are a lot of people who play on a daily basis.

People should be grateful that consoles are getting games at all. Just look at the previous generations where many games were only released on certain consoles, so you had no choice but to buy multiple consoles to play there exclusive game. Gaming is getting better, who cares about which company sold more consoles. As long as these companies stay in business, we will still see their products on shelves. That's all I want lol.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#63zerooo0Posted 11/28/2012 4:47:57 AM
IChangedMyName posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Oh yea, to the guy that said the Xbox has no games/exclusives. The Xbox actually has more than the PS3. Some good ones I can think of right off the bat.....Halo,Forza,Gears,Minecraft(Console Exclusive),The Witcher 2(Console Exclusive so it counts in Console Market, but not in the PC), Lost Odyssey, PGR, Trials Evolution, and more. Not to mention XBLA is really pumping out great games.

If you were referring to me, I said the last 3 years... MS has dropped support game-wise in favor of kinect. There aren't many titles at all that are worth mentioning from the past three years.

And to hell with that XBLA crap, thats a straw man tactic leave Arcade games and PSN games out of this.

It wasn't me making fun of MS either, I was stating that the PS3 crept up on 360 because there are no desirable games being made anymore.

If you don't count XBLA, then I wont take your opinion on any matters. Since XBLA is actually good with Minecraft,Trials Evolution, a new Space Sim game coming out, and more. XBLA, and PSN games count just as much as any other exclusives. Also MS is in it for the business. They're gonna make what sells. Right now Halo, Gears, and Forza sells so obviously they're gonna make more of those.

PS3 is doing great on the exclusives part though. I'm not gonna argue with you on that though. The Last of Us, and many more next year looks AMAZING.
---
If Sony copied Smash Bros. Then Nintendo copied Sony.& MS with HD. I love all 3 companies for games.
#64BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 11/28/2012 5:02:23 AM
360 > Ps3
---
Folie a Deux-- Madness shared between two.
#65IChangedMyNamePosted 11/28/2012 5:28:18 AM(edited)
zerooo0 posted...
If you don't count XBLA, then I wont take your opinion on any matters. Since XBLA is actually good with Minecraft,Trials Evolution, a new Space Sim game coming out, and more. XBLA, and PSN games count just as much as any other exclusives. Also MS is in it for the business. They're gonna make what sells. Right now Halo, Gears, and Forza sells so obviously they're gonna make more of those.

PS3 is doing great on the exclusives part though. I'm not gonna argue with you on that though. The Last of Us, and many more next year looks AMAZING.

I don't count XBLA or PSN because the content on there is too wide and loose for me. Anything can make it on both services. It wasn't that I was discrediting it, just when speaking on what each console has to offer gamewise its pointless to mention either one imo.

SInce both PSN and XBLA seem to be shifting more towards iOS style titles with the exceptional entries here and there.

I think your missing my point still, I was suggesting that PS3 has had the edge in the past 3 years because 360 and MS haven't made any games to compliment the system. No must haves have really came out on the 360 at a consistent rate thus making the PS3 a more desired item in that time span.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#66PHEEliNUXPosted 11/28/2012 5:37:46 AM
I think Xbox360's sales are now higher because of the Black Friday
#67HeatherloverPosted 11/28/2012 6:21:00 AM
Finally thank God
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#68ajzootPosted 11/28/2012 6:30:59 AM
I've purchased 300% more xbox 360's than ps3's...

I can honestly say I'm happy to hear that playstation 3 has sold more, and that fanboys across the internet fighting the good fight will be able to mash at their keyboards about how sony is more best than M$
---
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.
#69gikosPosted 11/28/2012 6:32:10 AM
oh you guys way keep that hope and later find out that 360 is still ahead XD
and let's now forget how these gloating guys will cry'sales doesn't matter.next year PS3 will win"
how many years has it been >_>
anyway any news about the last of us?
---
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
#70ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/28/2012 6:33:09 AM
Old news