This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the hate for ratchet and clank A4O?

#11AzurexNightmarePosted 11/28/2012 6:23:51 AM
Its a bad game can we forget about it now?

Its the DMC2 of the ratchet series
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
#12Flare1721Posted 11/28/2012 7:23:39 AM
It's funny when the 2 ps3 games came out people wanted change since it was the same thing from the ps2 games. Now that they changed it up people complained again. I see A4O as a bad Mario game. Mario has so many games so I'm glad insomniac will keep making R&C games. Cuz if Mario can hav so many games being good, subpar, or bad then one subpar R&C game isn't bad.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#13DoubleJ_2Posted 11/28/2012 7:35:34 AM
IIRC, isn't the new Full Frontal Assault also not a traditional R&C entry but one that focuses primarily on tower defense? I assumed that's why it's launching at $20 instead of a normal price point.
---
"This is like déjà vu all over again." - Yogi Berra
#14KojaxFXPosted 11/28/2012 7:46:41 AM
It is a fun game, but the future trilogy or even the trilogy on the PS2 is way better.
#15archizzyPosted 11/28/2012 9:36:06 AM
Gamfaqs

"Insert any game no matter what it is"

Hate on it.

Business as usual here. Even if the game was considered amazing by the rest of the world this place would mostly hate it and question other people's tastes. They would ridicule their opinion as wrong and state their own opinion as fact. Again, business as usual here.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#16AnonUnknownPosted 11/28/2012 9:44:28 AM
archizzy posted...
Gamfaqs

"Insert any game no matter what it is"

Hate on it.

Business as usual here. Even if the game was considered amazing by the rest of the world this place would mostly hate it and question other people's tastes. They would ridicule their opinion as wrong and state their own opinion as fact. Again, business as usual here.

LOL now i understand why i loved FF8 and it's considered one of the worst games on the web.
#17RockSauronPosted 11/28/2012 9:48:00 AM
Benzychenz posted...
Guts_Leonheart posted...
Ratchet is dead:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/insomniac-games-is-finished-making-single-player-only-games/

Up Your Arsenal and Deadlocked weren't single player only.

And Up Your Arsenal is considered one of the best games anyway, right? I mean, that was the one with Nefarious, I think. Then again, the multiplayer in that didn't have as much effort put in as current day games do... I think, anyway. But meh.

As for the hate... well, it's different. That's about all I can say. I didn't play it though because I can't download 14 gigs to my ancient PS3 no matter what I delete... I need a bigger harddrive >_>
---
Hi. I rawk.
#18servb0tsPosted 11/28/2012 9:51:13 AM
Wario_man posted...
Because it isn't a Ratchet and Clank game.

^^This, also neither is PS3 Move Heroes.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner