This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Graphics vs Content

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Graphics vs Content
3 years ago#1
What's more Important? - Results (109 votes)
Graphics 100%: Content 0%
5.5% (6 votes)
Graphics 90%: Content 10%
0.92% (1 votes)
Graphics 75%: Content 25%
0% (0 votes)
Graphics 50%: Content 50%
19.27% (21 votes)
Graphics 25% Content 75%
27.52% (30 votes)
Graphics 10%: Content 90%
7.34% (8 votes)
Graphics 0%: Content 100%
6.42% (7 votes)
Graphics should develop alongside expansive content but be less important than the content itself
25.69% (28 votes)
Content should be expanded alongside graphics but be less important than graphics
0.92% (1 votes)
Graphics and Content are equally important and neither should be seen as more than the other
6.42% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I believe this gen suffered a lot because developers went with Media as a primary focus and content wasn't even secondary but pushed to the last priority....
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games:
3 years ago#2
Graphics should develop alongside expansive content but be less important than the content itself
-> este914 <-
3 years ago#3
Simply doesn't matter. Good games are good games, regardless.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
3 years ago#4
50/50 imo, but depends on the game a lot of games give you both and a lot of games give more G than C.
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Currently Playing: (PS3) JJNKNB HD (PC) Guild Wars 2, The War Z (ARC) Persona 4 Arena
3 years ago#5
It doesn't matter if the games have tons of content and good graphics or no content and bad graphics. It can still be good or bad.
3 years ago#6
graphics, let modders make the content
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
3 years ago#7
Content, because I know the difference between aesthetics and graphics.

Or neither, because there is a difference between content and good content.
3 years ago#8
Content. Who the hell cares if a game has 3 less picked than the next. 10 years ago it would still be mind blowing.
3 years ago#9
Graphics 10, content 90. I want alot to do. Graphics mean next to diddly poop to me if there is alot of fun to be had and content. Of course, graphics aren't COMPLETELY useless.
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
3 years ago#10
Graphics 0% and Content 100% Assuming the game is fun no matter what the graphics and content are...

Who cares is a game has the most mind blowing graphics if it only lasts you an hour? I want a long game that gives me a ton of bang for my buck. I really don't care about graphics because I started with the Atari. I grew up with awful graphics and know that they really don't matter.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Graphics vs Content

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived