This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember back when you got a Playstation 1 and then went to buy FF VII?

#1AwesomeOSaucePosted 11/28/2012 1:14:29 PM
those were the days :D
I really hope we get to have a similar OMFG this is amazing!!! reaction this gen or the next.

Who remembers playing like 10 hours into the game the first time they turned it on?
Then telling all your friends they had to buy this 3 disc game called FFVII that was soo epic.
Then soon everyone at school had it and it was even mentioned on the news.

*Sigh* I miss when that was how gaming was...
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#2yankee6903Posted 11/28/2012 1:15:10 PM
Midnight release of COD

I TEASE
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#3howdyneighbor25Posted 11/28/2012 1:15:38 PM
bought it never opened it still sitting in my closet at my moms house. game looked like garvbage when i played it at a friends. was too late to return it by then
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#4WingedRegentPosted 11/28/2012 1:18:42 PM
bought it never opened it still sitting in my closet at my moms house. game looked like garvbage when i played it at a friends. was too late to return it by then

If you're talking about FFVII, then you're probably sitting on a gold mine if it's unopened, sealed, and "Black Label" (Non-Greatest Hits) versions.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#5Deimos259Posted 11/28/2012 1:19:28 PM
Nostalgia
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#6RafedxPosted 11/28/2012 1:21:10 PM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
those were the days :D
I really hope we get to have a similar OMFG this is amazing!!! reaction this gen or the next.

Who remembers playing like 10 hours into the game the first time they turned it on?
Then telling all your friends they had to buy this 3 disc game called FFVII that was soo epic.
Then soon everyone at school had it and it was even mentioned on the news.

*Sigh* I miss when that was how gaming was...

I doubt I will ever experience that again, considering I am older and just don't get excited for game releases like I used to, now if I bought say The Last of Us and it came with a 12 pack of beer for a pre order then we might have some giddy excitement, other wise I say "Oh yeah that's going to be cool, I am pumped." with a stone face as I continue to play current games.

Takes a lot to get a excited reaction out of me.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#7HellsingOrgPosted 11/28/2012 1:21:18 PM
You have a long time to wait...

This gen sucked and next will too.
People will say that Uncharted 2 is awesome blah blah blah but in reality its a stupid linear let me hold your hand the whole way semi exploration Third person shooter game...
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#8toadiemanPosted 11/28/2012 1:22:14 PM
WingedRegent posted...

If you're talking about FFVII, then you're probably sitting on a gold mine if it's unopened, sealed, and "Black Label" (Non-Greatest Hits) versions.

Upwards of $200+.
---
PSN: toadieman
#9AalviPosted 11/28/2012 1:24:27 PM
For some reason that came off as a troll post to me
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#10JonvandammPosted 11/28/2012 1:31:25 PM
Oh 1997, how nice it was to be 23, and have money to buy all the games I wanted, lol. I got my copy(import) from Game Cave. +1 to anybody that remembers that place or ever ordered from there. :-D
---
"Target verified. Commencing hostilities."