This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember back when you got a Playstation 1 and then went to buy FF VII?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Remember back when you got a Playstation 1 and then went to buy FF VII?
4 years ago#41
i remember being sick and staying home from school so i got to rent FFVI. that was incredible. nostalgia is funny, as i was very disappointed in VII, because it was such a radical departure from the snes days.

of course now i cherish both eras. everthing really is relative.
it's simple. just be nice.
4 years ago#42
Remember seeing in store. Kept saying, not now but later. When later came it was too late.
4 years ago#43
No, because I didn't have a PSOne. I went fishing and did sweet jumps on my bike instead.

It wasn't until 2000 that I got into Playstation, although I REALLY loved playing console games at my friends and family's places when I was kid.
Why? Because **** you is why.
4 years ago#44
Deimos259 posted...
Nostalgia

What does nostalgia have to do with anything? You know, I'm super sick of that cliched word.

howdyneighbor25 posted...
GM_ posted...
Quote:bought it never opened it still sitting in my closet at my moms house. game looked like garvbage when i played it at a friends. was too late to return it by then
@howdyneighbor25

Troll

game sucked imo. dont be butt hurt

LOL, the best game of all time doesn't suck, kid.
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
4 years ago#45
Nope, but I remember putting that first bootleg cd of FFVII in my modded ps1(unknowing it was modded and the cd was bootlegged at the time as I was quite young). Close enough.
PSN: Kilikan670 SF4AE:Ibuki,Oni,Juri; 3SO:Akuma Sean; TTT2:Leo/Asuka
4 years ago#46
I remember getting a PS1 for the sole purpose of playing FF VII as I had seen so many commercials. I had gotten the system and the game for x-mas.

Of course after that I got more games for the system and I became a Sony fan
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
4 years ago#47
Never had a PS1 and all that hype over 1 game was sure to be bad (or at least disappointing).
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
4 years ago#48
I never bought FF VII, and I NEVER WILL.

All Final Fantasy games since the very first one HAVE SUCKED.

Simple as that, I hate turn based RPG's and in my opinion they should be banned because they are LAZY GAME MAKING.
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
4 years ago#49
suprsolider posted...
I never bought FF VII, and I NEVER WILL.

All Final Fantasy games since the very first one HAVE SUCKED.

Simple as that, I hate turn based RPG's and in my opinion they should be banned because they are LAZY GAME MAKING.

lol, no
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!
4 years ago#50
LionheartCJ posted...
lol, no
it's simple. just be nice.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Remember back when you got a Playstation 1 and then went to buy FF VII?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived