This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Creepiest fanbase?

#251KevoCSCSPosted 11/29/2012 12:48:19 PM
Dead or Alive.

Don't get me wrong, I love hot teenage girls more than anything but the level of obsession over pixels albeit hot pixels is still pretty sad and creepy.
#252SayoriaPosted 11/29/2012 12:52:03 PM
EvilSakurai posted...
Motsu posted...
The Anti-Japanese trolls. I mean, half of the crap they come up with is just sick, and only a creepy pedophile would think the way they do.

Nah man, most of us just think Weeboos are weird, and easy to troll.
And for the most part, we're right!

I dunno, the fact that anti-JRPG people think the way they do is pretty creepy. They see 12 year old anime girls and the first thing they think of is sex-related things. I think antis are definitely creepy people.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#253I_caught_firePosted 11/29/2012 12:54:44 PM
Killface, is the fact that you can post all of your obsessive little over-analysations and references in a show for toddlers supposed to be changing our outlook on it or?
---
We drown in pneumonia, not rivers and streams.
#254OzzieArcanePosted 11/29/2012 12:56:31 PM
The hate for MLP fans in this thread is sad. I don't watch the show but I find the memes amusing at times. Let's assume for a second that it is entirely aimed at little girls... so what? Why does that matter to you that someone else likes it?

Ya know what. It all makes sense now. The reason why girl gamers get so much crap. You people can't accept anyone liking something that wasn't specifically catered to them. Who cares if it's good and someone likes it in spite of who it was targeted at. If you're not the target demographic and you like it then you must be Satan.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#255RafedxPosted 11/29/2012 12:59:22 PM(edited)
I_caught_fire posted...
Killface, is the fact that you can post all of your obsessive little over-analysations and references in a show for toddlers supposed to be changing our outlook on it or?

Its not supposed to change your outlook, everyone already knows the opinions of people who judge people by what they watch will never change, he was just proving a point by basically saying it isn't just mindless babble created for young girls as you can plainly see the references are there for older people who either genuinely like the show or are forced to watch it because of their kids.

Just because it is a kids show that doesn't mean it has to be a bunch of drivel that no one over the age of 6 can stand to watch.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#256KillfaceDingoPosted 11/29/2012 1:09:13 PM
I_caught_fire posted...

No, because you are a troll lol.

Any nontroll intelligent person though would see from those references and jokes that obviously it in't just aimed at little girls.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#257I_caught_firePosted 11/29/2012 1:16:58 PM
KillfaceDingo posted...
I_caught_fire posted...

Any nontroll intelligent person though would see from those references and jokes that obviously it in't just aimed at little girls.

I'd rather be a troll than a manchild who is proud to be a part of one of the most ridiculous waste of skin fanbases around.
---
We drown in pneumonia, not rivers and streams.
#258KillfaceDingoPosted 11/29/2012 1:21:44 PM
I_caught_fire posted...
KillfaceDingo posted...
I_caught_fire posted...

I'd rather be a troll than a manchild who is proud to be a part of one of the most ridiculous waste of skin fanbases around.

Oh I'm so offended

troll harder bro lol
---
#259Res5Posted 11/29/2012 1:26:02 PM
So Killface, I assume you are a fan of MLP, then? What do you think of the new season so far? I've only watched the first episode so far but the Crystal Kingdom had some pretty heavy foreshadowing of what's to come in the later episodes.
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
#260KillfaceDingoPosted 11/29/2012 1:32:15 PM
Res5 posted...
So Killface, I assume you are a fan of MLP, then? What do you think of the new season so far? I've only watched the first episode so far but the Crystal Kingdom had some pretty heavy foreshadowing of what's to come in the later episodes.

I haven't watched the new season yet. It is on my dvr though and I plan to get around to it sometime soon.

In fact, I haven't finished season 2 yet. Last episode I watched was Dragon Quest earlier this week.

I watched all of season 1 before 2 came out, then waited forever for 2 to come out. When it finally did I watched most of it but just haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. Only have like 3 or 4 episodes left though.

Actually now I remember I have seen one episode from season 3, Too Many Pinkies. Was really good, Pinkie is one of my favorite characters.
---