This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Creepiest fanbase?

#291Solid SonicPosted 12/1/2012 2:40:27 PM
I refuse to answer the question because I think I'm associated with too many socially awkward fandoms to be in a place to criticize.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#292TheBorderColliePosted 12/1/2012 2:41:26 PM
Your asking about the "creepiest fanbase," TC? That's pretty easy. This article sums it up:

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

....And it's gotten even worse since that article was written.
---
Happy to see the return of TBC: 137
"Rasmussen wasn't really wrong, the election itself was." - CM_Punk_sXe
#2930chocolachao0Posted 12/1/2012 2:41:47 PM
The Sonic Fandom. Duhh
---
Take ALL of my MONEY!
PSN: ChocolaChao
#294SomnusNemorisPosted 12/1/2012 2:58:41 PM
Poor TBC, having to rely on an age old article that has no serious relevance to anything, and is the only thing he can cling to, to desperately justify HIS creepy obsession with hating on "teh 3vil $ony fanbois".
#295GunzleaderPosted 12/1/2012 3:11:29 PM
anyone who masters the bait to hentai of a female video game char. is creepy to me.
like the dead or alive girls or some rpg girls there just kids you sick freakers get help.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#296Guts_LeonheartPosted 12/1/2012 6:50:53 PM
People who find anything that's not normal as being creepy to me are creepy, I don't get how somebody can't find something different intriguing.

Normal people in general are creepy.
#297RetroFanGirlPosted 12/1/2012 6:53:26 PM
Anti Japanese are the worst. They make up sick and disgusting pedo rumors to try and defame others.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77
#298drGigglessPosted 12/1/2012 6:56:04 PM
grown men who are bronies are creepy, but not quite as creepy as the JRPG/anime pedo uber fans.
#299TatsuSuouPosted 12/1/2012 7:05:52 PM
Bronys and Furrys.
---
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome
#300thisranksPosted 12/1/2012 8:03:39 PM
Vs1991 posted...
Anything Japanese. I love Japanese movies, anime, games, music but the fanbase creeps me out and alot of them are psychotic.

You might think COD's fanbase is annoying, but they ain't got s*** on Otakus

Not surprisingly i'm going to say the people who make a big deal out of the western/eastern thing. I think too much emphasis is being placed on the region that it takes the focus away from the movies, games, etc. Were i a developer the last thing i would want is people making a big deal about what region my game comes from. Just play the F****** game or don't.

I think that people who tend to spend more time on forums like Gamefaqs talking about games rather than playing them fit into the creepy fanbase as well. You know, the people who come up with terms like Otaku and J/WRPG but get mad when someone comes up with one for them, i.e. regionally challenged, or i.e. two faced.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW