This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is KH really going to skip an entire generation of consoles?

#61AalviPosted 11/29/2012 7:42:30 PM
the1being posted...
Square Enix is sticking to their strategy of making games no one cares about and alienating their fanbase.

Kingdom Hearts would print money, but they can be bothered.

Finaly Fantasy 7 remake, which fans have been begging for since the first PS2 ( yes PS2 ) tech demo, and they have still gone two generations without it.

Wasn't that a FFVIII tech demo on PS2 and FFVII tech demo on PS3?
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#62sicko26usPosted 11/30/2012 7:35:24 AM
the1being posted...
Square Enix is sticking to their strategy of making games no one cares about and alienating their fanbase.

Kingdom Hearts would print money, but they can be bothered.

We forgot about Dragon Quest, 8 was on the PS2 and 9 on the DS. How about they drop the 13 madness and concentrate on a better series?
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#63Flare1721Posted 11/30/2012 7:49:47 AM
KaiserLeo posted...
Remmy8199 posted...
I lost interest in the series when KH2 came out. The first one was good, but after that they were all pretty lame.

This, and the first one wasn't that good, really.

False. First and second were both amazing in everyway possible. Music story gameplay characters boss fights
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#64RomangeloPosted 11/30/2012 7:52:02 AM
SadCubsFan posted...
Meanwhile, we have FF XIII-3 coming out....

i seriously hate SE

Why you mad at games you don't want to play?

If you hate XIII then don't buy it.

such a blinded hater.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#65Flare1721Posted 11/30/2012 7:58:43 AM
piamarie posted...
Flare1721 posted...
Vs1991 posted...
Probably. But I couldn't care less. I loved the first 2 when I was younger, but then I never played any of the series until the 3DS one's demo came out. Played it and was like wtf? How did I used to like this?

The characters are cool, but the gameplay is terrible.

Really? Gameplay is fantastic in every KH game thus far. Most complaints given are the story/characters suck but the gameplay is fantastic. I played the Demo and didnt think anything special of it. But I still got the game and beat it in 3 days. Because the gameplay was so fun...

Cos you're a kid

So me liking action RPGs makes me a kid? Sorry that I like fast paced gameplay and challenging games. Great reply there guy.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#66RPG maniac87Posted 11/30/2012 10:01:43 AM
Vs1991 posted...
Flare1721 posted...
Vs1991 posted...
Probably. But I couldn't care less. I loved the first 2 when I was younger, but then I never played any of the series until the 3DS one's demo came out. Played it and was like wtf? How did I used to like this?

Really? Gameplay is fantastic in every KH game thus far. Most complaints given are the story/characters suck but the gameplay is fantastic. I played the Demo and didnt think anything special of it. But I still got the game and beat it in 3 days. Because the gameplay was so fun...

normal battles: mash x. pick up green balls that heal you

boss battles: mash x. use curaga once in a while. continue mashing x

there are the few occasional enemies that require skill, but what i just described is 90% of the game

We need an overgeneralized gameplay thread.
Mass Effect 2 can be mash R1 to win.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#67calhoun1389Posted 11/30/2012 4:09:53 PM
RPG maniac87 posted...
Vs1991 posted...
Flare1721 posted...
Vs1991 posted...

normal battles: mash x. pick up green balls that heal you

boss battles: mash x. use curaga once in a while. continue mashing x

there are the few occasional enemies that require skill, but what i just described is 90% of the game

We need an overgeneralized gameplay thread.
Mass Effect 2 can be mash R1 to win.

Except he's right. As much as I love the KH console games, the first two had an extremely simple combat system. Idk about the DS games because I don't care to try them, but KH1&2 were "mash x" to win fights with an occasional need to hit triangle in KH2 and the circle button being entirely optional if you wanted some flair in the fight.
---
My first born, Jackson was born on Friday, May 11, 2012.
'I just wanted to be the best Pokemon Master I could be." - Michael Vick
#68Stover46Posted 11/30/2012 4:15:06 PM
From: art_of_the_kill | Posted: 11/28/2012 10:56:55 PM | #005
I don't think there's ever going to be another KH for consoles. It belongs to handhelds now. It's only a matter of time before KH3 is announced for the 3DS.

Do research next time so you won't look stupid

KH HD collection is already 90% done, and it's for PS3
KH3 is gonna be on a home console
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://superbooyah.com/images/stories/Galleries//bustyfacebook/Facebook%20Smokin.JPG
#69Stover46Posted 11/30/2012 4:16:24 PM
ew KH release would have to include a back story covering what happened in the games up to that point for me to even consider purchasing it.

Then buy the damn games or youtube the stories if you're so bothered.
---
http://i.imgur.com/L6vPI.jpg
#70Stover46Posted 11/30/2012 4:16:37 PM
KH1FM is pretty crappy, too. Now if they release the FM for KH2 i'll be happy

No. You've obviously never played it, because KH1FM is more fun than KH2FM, coming from an owner of both.

No it isn't.
---
http://i1.ytimg.com/u/xsasIWeopo0w8WVLqiXM6A/channels3_background.jpg?v=e0c992