This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fist of the North Star 2 demo is up on PSN

#1Devilman_AmonPosted 11/29/2012 2:17:56 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/28/fist-of-the-north-star-kens-rage-2-demo-erupts-on-ps3-and-xbox-360/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdwj3RWyW94&feature=youtu.be
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2Brocken_JrPosted 11/29/2012 2:25:47 AM
thanks! perfect for the s****y day ive had today
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
#3Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 2:41:42 AM
wow

It seems it's twice as fast as the first game and its running at 60fps O_o

wtf this game have to come on PSN only for the U.S. ughhhhh
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#4Brocken_JrPosted 11/29/2012 3:22:07 AM
that really was a s***load faster. to bad it felt like i was doin everything from part 1 all over again with a few changes though, guess ill buy deadly premonition instead
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
#5Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 3:27:46 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...
to bad it felt like i was doin everything from part 1 all over again with a few changes though, guess ill buy deadly premonition instead

That statement is kind of a contradiction since you'll be doing the same thing with Deadly Premonition DC unless you never played it before.

Plus there's the whole Fist of the North Star 2 saga and all....not to mention playing the story modes from the perspective of many new playable characters

But I'll be getting both. Not sure if I'll import or break down and get the DD version yest though. Really sucks that the U.S. doesn't have the option for retail disc for PS3..
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#6Brocken_JrPosted 11/29/2012 3:58:13 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Brocken_Jr posted...
to bad it felt like i was doin everything from part 1 all over again with a few changes though, guess ill buy deadly premonition instead

That statement is kind of a contradiction since you'll be doing the same thing with Deadly Premonition DC unless you never played it before.

Plus there's the whole Fist of the North Star 2 saga and all....not to mention playing the story modes from the perspective of many new playable characters

But I'll be getting both. Not sure if I'll import or break down and get the DD version yest though. Really sucks that the U.S. doesn't have the option for retail disc for PS3..

i have red seeds profile, beat it but only did 1 side mission because i cant read jpn. dc is gonna add alot more things and i can finally do side missions thats why i want it.

besides the story though, i mean the gameplay itself. i guess i just get sick of seein the same thing in more then one game. those thugs looked exactly the same from part 1, and im really sick of square square square triangle. besides the little changes, the gameplay itself is to much of the same stuff, i felt annoyed even killin over a hundred of them again. this is why i dont play dynasty warriors
---
#7Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 4:12:32 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...

i have red seeds profile, beat it but only did 1 side mission because i cant read jpn. dc is gonna add alot more things and i can finally do side missions thats why i want it.

besides the story though, i mean the gameplay itself. i guess i just get sick of seein the same thing in more then one game. those thugs looked exactly the same from part 1, and im really sick of square square square triangle. besides the little changes, the gameplay itself is to much of the same stuff, i felt annoyed even killin over a hundred of them again. this is why i dont play dynasty warriors

Well that's a different statement then what you said before. So as I mentioned, there's the whole FotNS 2 series added to this plus newer characters, so storywise, it's offering way more newer story content than DC.
But if you're tired of playing Musou games thats a whole nother thing. They are easy games to criticize for that...but it's kinda of a guilty pleasure for some...just killing hordes of enemies etc
And FotNS musou is a bit different from the rest because it actually had a decent combo system that introduced some new aspects...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#8Evil_GogetaPosted 11/29/2012 4:12:44 AM
Yeah played this during lunch today, is pretty fast and has some good changes! Cant wait to pick it up in a few weeks!
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Currently Playing: (PS3) JJNKNB HD (PC) Guild Wars 2, The War Z (ARC) Persona 4 Arena
#9AiuchiFanboiPosted 11/29/2012 6:32:32 AM
Hmm..Any word on a EU release? I would be interested in just holding out for that. Just got One Piece shipped from Zavvi for $35, which is much less then the DD price on PSN.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#10ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/29/2012 6:44:12 AM
Not a fan of them musou games...but this looks epic.

*downloads*