This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC and NT are a joke, NT needs a new genre this one isnt cut out for them

#21Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/29/2012 2:28:49 PM
Zblueshell14 posted...
Then don't play it, simple as that.

B-B-But...
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#22abnergoinbigPosted 11/29/2012 2:33:22 PM
lol he had to make a huge topic just to let us know he's not buying this game.
#23CrimsonGear80Posted 11/29/2012 2:40:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24agrissaPosted 11/29/2012 2:46:35 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Please, go plant your lips on Greer's backside again to keep yourself occupied so no one else can read your one-sided, bias, clown shoe posts.

Bwahahaha this guy man. Yeah how dare I post something truthful. Also you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with someone called Greer. Get help. You might need to take your own advice and stop fantasizing about Greer's backside.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#25velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 2:47:44 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
more like nice fail logic.. As an opinion cant be wrong,

I don't know, seems like you dismissed that counter-list as a "failure". I guess you can attempt to dish it out, but when someone else throws it right back in your face the "dur, opinion" excuse comes out.

Wrong, His list was laughable from the start saying 30fps makes no difference then 60fps.. Second 95% of my list was facts so he cant come in spewing garbage opinion and it being right over facts...

So keep trying
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#26CrimsonGear80Posted 11/29/2012 3:00:28 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

I don't know, seems like you dismissed that counter-list as a "failure". I guess you can attempt to dish it out, but when someone else throws it right back in your face the "dur, opinion" excuse comes out.

Wrong, His list was laughable from the start saying 30fps makes no difference then 60fps.. Second 95% of my list was facts so he cant come in spewing garbage opinion and it being right over facts...

So keep trying

So coupling your opinions with non-disputable facts makes your opinions turn into facts? Cool.

Water is wet, and velvet_hammer is a doofus.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#27Devilman_AmonPosted 11/29/2012 3:04:05 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
This isnt blind hate as most of it is FACTS!! Simple as that. Stealth and Action genre are my genre.. So I'm qualified :P

Cool because this game is like a stealth... fart...in the night and as far as action, yes we should file a class action suit against Capcom for making this trash and soiling the Devil May Cry name...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#28Hvv0l24n9Posted 11/29/2012 4:19:28 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

So keep trying

I beat you. Deal with it.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#29zyrax2301Posted 11/29/2012 4:26:50 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
lol this guy

Why's it OK for the TC and not me? Oh right, double-standard bullcrap from idiots.

Because I don't like you. Go ahead and keep calling everyone you disagree with an idiot, douche.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#30velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 4:51:12 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

So keep trying

I beat you. Deal with it.

by using an opinion to dispute facts? thanks for the laugh, again..
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique