This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you guys want in Assassin's Creed IV?

#21nclrwntrPosted 11/30/2012 7:58:07 AM
"What do you guys want in Assassin's Creed IV?"

I want it to never be made. KILL THE DAMNED SERIES ALREADY!! It's pure trash with a moderately shiny candy coating!! The story is crap, the gameplay is crap. What else is there? Why does it sell in the millions? WHY?!?!?
#22oasisbeyondPosted 11/30/2012 8:10:56 AM
End... Or change it up a lot. Set it in Japan with Ninjas and stuff like that. The game and series is dying. It's too much of the same and what 4 years in a row? Soon to be 5? Come on. Ezio got old after part 2... Enough is enough. I Loved 2, but that was it. Next one? Canada... mostly in winter. But what I wrote up is better, but they won't do it.
#23oasisbeyondPosted 11/30/2012 8:13:00 AM
AC is a series that should of changed a lot with each installment. It should feel like aunique experience with every game. Eventually setting up in the future in a future world...
Japan and Ninjas... Should be next, after part 2... Looks, like I'm not the only one that posted that.
#24Stanger5150Posted 11/30/2012 8:25:42 AM
WW II... The assassin is a Nazi soldier until he learns of the horrible plans for the Jews. He is trained by a Jewish assassin, before having to witness his execution. After his mentor is murdered, he dons the robes and begins his hunt for Hitler and his SS Generals. Eva is a spy sent by the assassin to get close to Hitler.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#25ChaoticKnucklesPosted 11/30/2012 8:28:27 AM
nclrwntr posted...
"What do you guys want in Assassin's Creed IV?"

I want it to never be made. KILL THE DAMNED SERIES ALREADY!! It's pure trash with a moderately shiny candy coating!! The story is crap, the gameplay is crap. What else is there? Why does it sell in the millions? WHY?!?!?

Why do people feel this way? If you hate it so much then just don't buy it, change the channel when a commercial for it comes on, walk by it when you see it on a store shelf and avoid topics that mention it in the title. Why does it need to not exist at all just because you personally don't care for it? I really don't understand that mentality, you're using time and energy to bash the series that could be focused on something that brings you enjoyment instead.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.