This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man Kills Infant Child Because of PS3

#121TerotrousPosted 11/30/2012 1:01:29 PM
Hooray, another death that's going to get blamed on video games despite not being related to them in any way.

Couldn't this kind of thing happen during American Idol for a change? I'd like to see people's misplaced anger get directed somewhere else for once.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#122Stygma69Posted 11/30/2012 1:05:04 PM
wow, you have to be pretty low to joke about this.

who the %#@$ even thinks to punch an infant? death penalty, please!
---
PS3 vs. 360 vs. Wii ??
**** 'em all!
#123gucciburrrPosted 11/30/2012 1:10:58 PM
PoorCountry posted...
I want to obliterate every news writer that emphasizes the presence of games in homicide articles. I want to hook them with my scythe, sweep them in a violent arc through the air and slam them into the ground, snap their neck, and stomp through their stomach and watch their entrails gush out like frightened tentacles, wrap around my feet, pull me into the wound and pulverize me, rip me to pieces, spew little parts of me back out like a geyser, like Johnny Depp in a Nightmare on Elm Street. I want to rush down every one of these exploitative manipulators and slap them across the face with my privates, smack them with all the force I've got in them. Have a regular beatdown with my privates until they are bruised and chafed, ground down to little fleshy stumps, and melt in front of these people in graphic hideousness, turn into acid and burn through the floor, through the crust of the Earth, through its core, through the crust again, through Asia, through the sky and the clouds, get caught in the planet's Roche limit and orbit around it until I expand into a giant acidic monstrosity, a wave of unleashed hell, shielding the planet from all danger until the great heat death of the universe.

Oh shut up. You wouldn't hurt a fly. Who you think you're kidding? You not about that life!!!!!!
#124ManOfChapPosted 11/30/2012 1:18:33 PM
YoshiMan123 posted...
That is absolutely pathetic and breaks my heart to read such a story like this.

---
How the topic creator hasn't closed this topic yet is beyond me, but that user should consider it.
#125RemakeMePosted 11/30/2012 1:20:36 PM
I thought 1st degree murder is premeditated? While 2nd degree is spontaneous. Or was it the fact the they tried to hide it instantly makes it premeditated?
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#126king_maddenPosted 11/30/2012 1:31:44 PM
AtelierCorvus posted...
I had no idea you could chain a Babality into a Fatality.

*Rides free-fall mine-cart to hell*

lol i laughed
#127thisranksPosted 11/30/2012 1:44:01 PM
I expect to eventually see a topic where one regionally challenged individual beats up another for not agreeing with them. We are seeing topics created with wishes of intended violence on others as it is never mind the implied criminal intent some place on others for simply playing a game they deem perverted.

Some of the regionally challenged are sick individuals from what i've read here. It's really looking like it's becoming a serious mental issue.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#128UncleDolanDuckPosted 11/30/2012 1:45:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#129majin nemesisPosted 11/30/2012 2:03:33 PM
RemakeMe posted...
I thought 1st degree murder is premeditated? While 2nd degree is spontaneous. Or was it the fact the they tried to hide it instantly makes it premeditated?

he punched a 2 week old baby in the face that should count as above 1st degree murder
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#130PurificationPosted 11/30/2012 2:06:18 PM
I don't get why the man got charged, he didn't start it. The baby was being a nuisance and he basically just taught it a lesson in life.

It's the same as if a man came up to you and tried to shoot you with a gun, and you end up killing him in self defense. This is the same situation, the guy shouldn't be charged, he should be hailed as a hero for successfully defending himself from the baby.
---
The Judge, Jury, and Executioner