This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man Kills Infant Child Because of PS3

#131Devilman_AmonPosted 11/30/2012 1:09:22 PM
It was probably wstfld (the baby)
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#132Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/30/2012 1:11:25 PM
Shoryuken!!!
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#133dan77733Posted 11/30/2012 1:11:51 PM
“He said he was playing PlayStation until 5 a.m. (Tuesday). The baby was fussy,” said Howell. “(Frazier) said he snapped, grabbed the child by the neck, punched the baby in the face, killed the baby and then went back to bed.”

My God. This guy should get the death penalty period. What a piece of human waste. How anyone could kill their own newborn baby is beyond me. RIP Kahn. :'(
#134crazyman32Posted 11/30/2012 1:17:05 PM
Purification posted...
I don't get why the man got charged, he didn't start it. The baby was being a nuisance and he basically just taught it a lesson in life.

It's the same as if a man came up to you and tried to shoot you with a gun, and you end up killing him in self defense. This is the same situation, the guy shouldn't be charged, he should be hailed as a hero for successfully defending himself from the baby.

the stupidity of your post is amazing.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#135Chris McDohlPosted 11/30/2012 1:18:27 PM
This is awful...
---
Leader of the Liberation Army
PSN: RamSham
#136TexnophilePosted 11/30/2012 1:19:54 PM
majin nemesis posted...
RemakeMe posted...
I thought 1st degree murder is premeditated? While 2nd degree is spontaneous. Or was it the fact the they tried to hide it instantly makes it premeditated?

he punched a 2 week old baby in the face that should count as above 1st degree murder

Not trying to defend the man or anything but it legally it should be considered 2nd degree murder. Under law that can call for life imprisonment which sounds about right. I'm sure that the inmates will enjoy him.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#137Kuebel33Posted 11/30/2012 1:23:59 PM
Texnophile posted...
majin nemesis posted...
RemakeMe posted...
I thought 1st degree murder is premeditated? While 2nd degree is spontaneous. Or was it the fact the they tried to hide it instantly makes it premeditated?

he punched a 2 week old baby in the face that should count as above 1st degree murder

Not trying to defend the man or anything but it legally it should be considered 2nd degree murder. Under law that can call for life imprisonment which sounds about right. I'm sure that the inmates will enjoy him.

Dude, If you even think about punching a baby, in the face no less, you should already know you are about to commit murder., so it should be premeditated.

Speaking as a father of a 6 month old, you learn damn fast how fragile newborns are. You are a piece of trash if you hurt a baby intentionally, period.
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU
#138Arin_ApokolipsPosted 11/30/2012 1:28:52 PM(edited)
He was probably playing Dark Souls
---
The world is your playground.
#139TexnophilePosted 11/30/2012 1:35:26 PM
Kuebel33 posted...
Texnophile posted...
majin nemesis posted...
RemakeMe posted...

Dude, If you even think about punching a baby, in the face no less, you should already know you are about to commit murder., so it should be premeditated.

Speaking as a father of a 6 month old, you learn damn fast how fragile newborns are. You are a piece of trash if you hurt a baby intentionally, period.

I don't think he was thinking when he did that. He probably has some sort of severe anger issues and hit the baby in the face. Premeditated means "characterized by fully conscious willful intent and a measure of forethought and planning". It doesn't seem like he had a lot of planning or forethought for that matter.

I agree with you that he is a terrible person but I'm saying that the law dictates that it is second degree and not first degree. Emotions shouldn't get in the way of the rules.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#140Kuebel33Posted 11/30/2012 1:40:18 PM
Texnophile posted...
Kuebel33 posted...
Texnophile posted...
majin nemesis posted...
RemakeMe posted...

I don't think he was thinking when he did that. He probably has some sort of severe anger issues and hit the baby in the face. Premeditated means "characterized by fully conscious willful intent and a measure of forethought and planning". It doesn't seem like he had a lot of planning or forethought for that matter.

I agree with you that he is a terrible person but I'm saying that the law dictates that it is second degree and not first degree. Emotions shouldn't get in the way of the rules.

I hear what you're saying, but my point is whether he planned to hit the baby in the face or not, before he even swung that punch he should have already known in his head there was a serious chance he could kill the kid because he's an adult and it's a baby.

It's definitely a fine line, but I guess I mean, if he punched me in the face, ok second degree because 99.9999999999% I'm going to survive that punch.

Punch a newborn? I dunno. 99.99999999999% the baby will die.

anyhow, he must really love his playstation like his father in law said.
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU