This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man Kills Infant Child Because of PS3

#41You_Need_A_LifePosted 11/29/2012 10:20:25 PM
archizzy posted...
If I happen to be playing Monopoly all night then go to bed and end up waking up and killing someone out of annoyance you wouldn't say I killed someone because of Monopoly.

I would. Damn Parker Brothers and their agenda...that stupid new Credit Card Monopoly is worth killing someone over too, on account of how stupid and lazy it is.
#42TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 11/29/2012 10:22:02 PM
Oh no. This is only gonna make EVERY gamer look bad now. *sighs*
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Black 2 FC: 2967 6431 8466 [Josh]
#43crazyman32Posted 11/29/2012 10:33:24 PM
phowell23 posted...
Hope the inmates at the prison he goes to hear about this. Prisoners are not too fond of crimes against children.

no they are not and he will be dead in minutes in general population.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#44soft-kittyPosted 11/29/2012 10:56:10 PM
That's just terrible.. it really makes me angry. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed. There are people out there who want children so bad and can't have them, wait forever to adopt. Then you have people like this guy who get to have children and then kill them. Doesn't seem fair..
---
~ Jenny 3DS friend code:1547-6622-8844 | PSN: OfficerTurtle
PM me if you add me so I can add you back <3
#45Wario_manPosted 11/29/2012 10:57:50 PM
That is absolutely pathetic and breaks my heart to read such a story like this.

Aye. I've got nothing funny to say about it and I hope no one else does.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#46whatnow12012Posted 11/29/2012 10:59:29 PM
Here we go again, look I been playing games for 20 + years, I been playing since the woden panel Atari 2600 I played Pong & Dig Dug.

I have played the most violent of video games from Mortal Kombat to GTA, I know how to keep fantasy from reality.

I do admit sometimes I have stayed up till about 6 in the morning or played a game for 2 days but I did take breaks in between, saved my games, took my showers, and did my normal routine.

I am not like the COD Guy playing 136 hours staight or the guy who died Playing Diablo 3 straight.

I know when to stop, I know when enough is enough. clearly these people have deep emotional or personal issues going on or their upstair arent working on all gears.

I am so tired of oh Video games caused this that they done this or that. Look I havent done anything in all my years so these talks are a bunch of BS.

It is like a gun, guns dont kill people it is the person that is behind the gun pulling the trigger that kills a person.

Such as with a Videogame it is the person the user that is at fault cause they dont know when to much is to much or they dont know when to stop.

Like this man here he snapped, lost his grip on reality and all his gears arent working upstairs hopefully he will be brought to justice, and the family can have some sort of closure this is indeed a sad thing he did that to such as young child.

But Videogames are not at fault it is the people who are at fault. Some just dont know when enough is enough or dont know when to stop.

Me I play my games maybe 2 or 3 hours a day, sometimes not at all I dont even turn on my machines some days, I have things to do, I have a house to take care of, my chores and other important issues to deal with.

Some people take things to far they become obessed with it. It is like a drug addiction they are hooked on it.
#47soccerd19Posted 11/29/2012 11:09:15 PM
i have gotten really mad at games before, but i never got so mad that i wanted to punch a baby.
#48oasisbeyondPosted 11/29/2012 11:12:25 PM
Maturity has everything to do with it.
Nothing to do with maturity, the dude is insane simple as that.
#49Wario_manPosted 11/29/2012 11:14:35 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
Maturity has everything to do with it.
Nothing to do with maturity, the dude is insane simple as that.

Agreed. If this happened anything could have pushed him, it was only a matter of time.
---
If someone is stupid enough to buy it there will always be someone smart enough to sell it.
#50ADHDguitarPosted 11/29/2012 11:16:03 PM
Psychological addiction. Let's leave it at that.

We need rehab for people that go off like this. Well, actually prison, but for people who don't actually succeed in hurting anyone.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2