This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man Kills Infant Child Because of PS3

#71NovaKaneXPosted 11/30/2012 1:40:24 AM
SCUST!
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
#72Syfer002Posted 11/30/2012 1:40:55 AM
I'm a dad of two and this scum deserves death!
---
PSN SYFER00
#73Red_JesterPosted 11/30/2012 1:42:36 AM
Man Kills? Isn't that the host of that survival show? Why does his PS3 make him an infant child? Was he playing Demon's Souls or something?
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#74AdventZPosted 11/30/2012 1:51:18 AM
Irresponsibility and zero planning is the main cause and culprit here. Why did they even have a child at that age? Maturity is one thing, but they are even barely making ends meet and its highly likely that they're income aren't exactly the greatest and ideal for raising a family at that age.
#75makedouniaPosted 11/30/2012 3:28:36 AM
People like that man just make me sick.
#76SomnusNemorisPosted 11/30/2012 3:31:03 AM
Can't believe people are making jokes about this. You sick, sick people.
#77majin nemesisPosted 11/30/2012 4:26:27 AM
SpoonSports posted...
I lose faith in Humanity as each day goes by. They should start giving mandatory "so your bring a new life into the world" classes. Also have each couple go through a psychology test to see if their adequate in having children

THIS
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#78muggyPosted 11/30/2012 5:44:57 AM
AdventZ posted...
Irresponsibility and zero planning is the main cause and culprit here. Why did they even have a child at that age? Maturity is one thing, but they are even barely making ends meet and its highly likely that they're income aren't exactly the greatest and ideal for raising a family at that age.

They needed to sell the PS3. Both are unemployed
#79ace_two_maxPosted 11/30/2012 5:51:22 AM
FiendingHard posted...
Ah yes PS3, turning normal people into savage killers and turning devout Christians into satan worshippers since 2006.

Human nature is that we had always been savage killers since the dawn of time.

And nearly all wars are religious based, what was the last big war that had Christianity involved? WWII, Hitler was of the Christianity faith.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#80crazyman32Posted 11/30/2012 6:00:53 AM
ace_two_max posted...
FiendingHard posted...
Ah yes PS3, turning normal people into savage killers and turning devout Christians into satan worshippers since 2006.

Human nature is that we had always been savage killers since the dawn of time.

And nearly all wars are religious based, what was the last big war that had Christianity involved? WWII, Hitler was of the Christianity faith.

Hitler was an atheist and he was a murdering piece of trash.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM