This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man Kills Infant Child Because of PS3

#81thesnoopmeisterPosted 11/30/2012 6:08:24 AM
Horrible, just horrible.
---
PSN - thesnoopmeister
Need help with account deletion - experts feel free to msg me assistance
#824dfmaEFPosted 11/30/2012 6:13:56 AM
echa_One posted...
Moral: Stupid people shouldn't have kids at all. Stupid.
#83PoorCountryPosted 11/30/2012 6:16:09 AM(edited)
I want to obliterate every news writer that emphasizes the presence of games in homicide articles. I want to hook them with my scythe, sweep them in a violent arc through the air and slam them into the ground, snap their neck, and stomp through their stomach and watch their entrails gush out like frightened tentacles, wrap around my feet, pull me into the wound and pulverize me, rip me to pieces, spew little parts of me back out like a geyser, like Johnny Depp in a Nightmare on Elm Street. I want to rush down every one of these exploitative manipulators and slap them across the face with my privates, smack them with all the force I've got in them. Have a regular beatdown with my privates until they are bruised and chafed, ground down to little fleshy stumps, and melt in front of these people in graphic hideousness, turn into acid and burn through the floor, through the crust of the Earth, through its core, through the crust again, through Asia, through the sky and the clouds, get caught in the planet's Roche limit and orbit around it until I expand into a giant acidic monstrosity, a wave of unleashed hell, shielding the planet from all danger until the great heat death of the universe.
#84MGS4SNAKEPosted 11/30/2012 6:18:18 AM
SpoonSports posted...
I lose faith in Humanity as each day goes by. They should start giving mandatory "so your bring a new life into the world" classes. Also have each couple go through a psychology test to see if their adequate in having children

I approve 110%.
---
Whatever he hits?! he destroys!
#85muggyPosted 11/30/2012 6:18:34 AM
ace_two_max posted...
FiendingHard posted...
Ah yes PS3, turning normal people into savage killers and turning devout Christians into satan worshippers since 2006.

Human nature is that we had always been savage killers since the dawn of time.

And nearly all wars are religious based, what was the last big war that had Christianity involved? WWII, Hitler was of the Christianity faith.

Communism claimed more lives than religion. And Hitler was not a follower of Christianity.
#86PoorCountryPosted 11/30/2012 6:19:25 AM
muggy posted...
AdventZ posted...
Irresponsibility and zero planning is the main cause and culprit here. Why did they even have a child at that age? Maturity is one thing, but they are even barely making ends meet and its highly likely that they're income aren't exactly the greatest and ideal for raising a family at that age.

They needed to sell the PS3. Both are unemployed

If they're responsible enough to sell the PS3 in preparation to get a job, they're responsible enough to keep the PS3 and pursue a job regardless.
#87PoorCountryPosted 11/30/2012 6:21:08 AM
crazyman32 posted...
ace_two_max posted...
FiendingHard posted...
Ah yes PS3, turning normal people into savage killers and turning devout Christians into satan worshippers since 2006.

Human nature is that we had always been savage killers since the dawn of time.

And nearly all wars are religious based, what was the last big war that had Christianity involved? WWII, Hitler was of the Christianity faith.

Hitler was an atheist and he was a murdering piece of trash.

His Nazis weren't. He pretended to carry out his plans in the name of god. As far as I know, it's only speculated that he's an atheist and that his professed Christianity was a ruse to rally the people.
#88muggyPosted 11/30/2012 6:23:03 AM
PoorCountry posted...
muggy posted...
AdventZ posted...
Irresponsibility and zero planning is the main cause and culprit here. Why did they even have a child at that age? Maturity is one thing, but they are even barely making ends meet and its highly likely that they're income aren't exactly the greatest and ideal for raising a family at that age.

If they're responsible enough to sell the PS3 in preparation to get a job, they're responsible enough to keep the PS3 and pursue a job regardless.

History has shown that this is not possible. One punched a baby to death and both tried to cover it up. Zero resposibilty shown.
#89PoorCountryPosted 11/30/2012 6:25:12 AM
muggy posted...
PoorCountry posted...
muggy posted...
AdventZ posted...

History has shown that this is not possible. One punched a baby to death and both tried to cover it up. Zero resposibilty shown.

Read my post again.
#90muggyPosted 11/30/2012 6:31:49 AM
PoorCountry posted...
muggy posted...
PoorCountry posted...
muggy posted...
AdventZ posted...

Read my post again.

I did. They did not need a ps3 in the first place. Sometimes you need to sacrifice to provide for your family. Even if someone is "responsible" enough to own a game system and look for a job at the same time, it does not mean you cant sell your system to feed people. You think thats an example of responsibility?