This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man Kills Infant Child Because of PS3

#91You_Need_A_LifePosted 11/30/2012 6:32:19 AM
I guess two more and he gets to call in a UAV.

On a serious note though, from the sounds of these two "Parents" and the home situation in general, it's probably better that that kid died a quick and painless death than to have to endure an entire upbringing in that place, and then for the world to have to endure them as a result.
#92majin nemesisPosted 11/30/2012 6:33:56 AM
PoorCountry posted...
I want to obliterate every news writer that emphasizes the presence of games in homicide articles. I want to hook them with my scythe, sweep them in a violent arc through the air and slam them into the ground, snap their neck, and stomp through their stomach and watch their entrails gush out like frightened tentacles, wrap around my feet, pull me into the wound and pulverize me, rip me to pieces, spew little parts of me back out like a geyser, like Johnny Depp in a Nightmare on Elm Street. I want to rush down every one of these exploitative manipulators and slap them across the face with my privates, smack them with all the force I've got in them. Have a regular beatdown with my privates until they are bruised and chafed, ground down to little fleshy stumps, and melt in front of these people in graphic hideousness, turn into acid and burn through the floor, through the crust of the Earth, through its core, through the crust again, through Asia, through the sky and the clouds, get caught in the planet's Roche limit and orbit around it until I expand into a giant acidic monstrosity, a wave of unleashed hell, shielding the planet from all danger until the great heat death of the universe.

people have died and killed because of games get over it
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#93PoorCountryPosted 11/30/2012 6:34:56 AM
muggy posted...

I did. They did not need a ps3 in the first place. Sometimes you need to sacrifice to provide for your family. Even if someone is "responsible" enough to own a game system and look for a job at the same time, it does not mean you cant sell your system to feed people. You think thats an example of responsibility?

Goodness, you don't understand the post at all.
#94muggyPosted 11/30/2012 6:36:02 AM
You_Need_A_Life posted...
I guess two more and he gets to call in a UAV.

On a serious note though, from the sounds of these two "Parents" and the home situation in general, it's probably better that that kid died a quick and painless death than to have to endure an entire upbringing in that place, and then for the world to have to endure them as a result.

No one knows if it was quick and painless. The parents went back to bed.
#95PoorCountryPosted 11/30/2012 6:37:30 AM
majin nemesis posted...
PoorCountry posted...
I want to obliterate every news writer that emphasizes the presence of games in homicide articles. I want to hook them with my scythe, sweep them in a violent arc through the air and slam them into the ground, snap their neck, and stomp through their stomach and watch their entrails gush out like frightened tentacles, wrap around my feet, pull me into the wound and pulverize me, rip me to pieces, spew little parts of me back out like a geyser, like Johnny Depp in a Nightmare on Elm Street. I want to rush down every one of these exploitative manipulators and slap them across the face with my privates, smack them with all the force I've got in them. Have a regular beatdown with my privates until they are bruised and chafed, ground down to little fleshy stumps, and melt in front of these people in graphic hideousness, turn into acid and burn through the floor, through the crust of the Earth, through its core, through the crust again, through Asia, through the sky and the clouds, get caught in the planet's Roche limit and orbit around it until I expand into a giant acidic monstrosity, a wave of unleashed hell, shielding the planet from all danger until the great heat death of the universe.

people have died and killed because of games get over it

People have died and killed over religion. Religion shouldn't exist.

People have died and killed over opinions. Opinions shouldn't exist.

People have died and killed over food. Food shouldn't exist.

People have died and killed over love. Love should be illegal.
#96muggyPosted 11/30/2012 6:41:46 AM
PoorCountry posted...
muggy posted...

I did. They did not need a ps3 in the first place. Sometimes you need to sacrifice to provide for your family. Even if someone is "responsible" enough to own a game system and look for a job at the same time, it does not mean you cant sell your system to feed people. You think thats an example of responsibility?

You are correct. I dont understand your post at all. I guess they are parents of the year for having two newborns in the house and playing a $250 game system in a filthy house all night while they are unemployed. The responsibilty part kicks in when they start 'looking' for a job.
#97muggyPosted 11/30/2012 6:46:13 AM
PoorCountry posted...

I understand this one though. You want to defend games with more murder.
#98PoorCountryPosted 11/30/2012 6:46:30 AM
muggy posted...
PoorCountry posted...
muggy posted...

You are correct. I dont understand your post at all. I guess they are parents of the year for having two newborns in the house and playing a $250 game system in a filthy house all night while they are unemployed. The responsibilty part kicks in when they start 'looking' for a job.

After the second sentence, it's as if you decided you're going to be as ridiculous as possible and misunderstand everything.
#99muggyPosted 11/30/2012 6:52:06 AM
PoorCountry posted...
muggy posted...
PoorCountry posted...

After the second sentence, it's as if you decided you're going to be as ridiculous as possible and misunderstand everything.

"I want to obliterate every news writer
that emphasizes the presence of
games in homicide articles. I want to
hook them with my scythe, sweep
them in a violent arc through the air
and slam them into the ground, snap
their neck, and stomp through their
stomach and watch their entrails gush
out like frightened tentacles, wrap
around my feet, pull me into the
wound and pulverize me, rip me to
pieces, spew little parts of me back
out like a geyser, like Johnny Depp in
a Nightmare on Elm Street. I want to
rush down every one of these
exploitative manipulators and slap
them across the face with my
privates, smack them with all the
force I've got in them. Have a regular
beatdown with my privates until they
are bruised and chafed, ground down
to little fleshy stumps, and melt in
front of these people in graphic
hideousness, turn into acid and burn
through the floor, through the crust
of the Earth, through its core,
through the crust again, through Asia,
through the sky and the clouds, get
caught in the planet's Roche limit and
orbit around it until I expand into a
giant acidic monstrosity, a wave of
unleashed hell, shielding the planet
from all danger until the great heat
death of the universe."

Ahem....
#100PoorCountryPosted 11/30/2012 6:59:14 AM
muggy posted...
PoorCountry posted...
muggy posted...
PoorCountry posted...

"I want to obliterate every news writer
that emphasizes the presence of
games in homicide articles. I want to
hook them with my scythe, sweep
them in a violent arc through the air
and slam them into the ground, snap
their neck, and stomp through their
stomach and watch their entrails gush
out like frightened tentacles, wrap
around my feet, pull me into the
wound and pulverize me, rip me to
pieces, spew little parts of me back
out like a geyser, like Johnny Depp in
a Nightmare on Elm Street. I want to
rush down every one of these
exploitative manipulators and slap
them across the face with my
privates, smack them with all the
force I've got in them. Have a regular
beatdown with my privates until they
are bruised and chafed, ground down
to little fleshy stumps, and melt in
front of these people in graphic
hideousness, turn into acid and burn
through the floor, through the crust
of the Earth, through its core,
through the crust again, through Asia,
through the sky and the clouds, get
caught in the planet's Roche limit and
orbit around it until I expand into a
giant acidic monstrosity, a wave of
unleashed hell, shielding the planet
from all danger until the great heat
death of the universe."

Ahem....

This isn't the post you quoted, but if this is the one you've been responding to the whole time, that makes two posts you've misunderstood, and you've acted misleadingly on top of it. What the heck is your problem.