This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aww how cute, the boss battle of the DmC demo screams the F word many times

#11BeastLeeAdamsPosted 11/29/2012 9:42:01 PM
And the other bosses weren't pissed off as well? She seemed like that old crazy lady archetype.
#12sean2995Posted 11/29/2012 9:43:18 PM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
The sad thing is, you know if they did this with an older DMC, everyone would give props as to how edgy and real it is.

Haters gonna hate.

Would you? As someone who did like the original, it would seem so out of character.
#13piamariePosted 11/29/2012 10:53:59 PM
C'mon TC! Show moar of your love of Yu-Gi-Oh!
#14HIroChuPosted 11/29/2012 11:06:55 PM
warrenmats posted...
It makes no sense to me, a 2000+ year old demon cusses and talks like a modern day rebellious teenager.

but who cares I guess, atleast the game is fun.

this..
---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
#15eco masterPosted 11/30/2012 12:13:33 AM
From: YamiYugi4400 | Posted: 11/29/2012 10:34:33 PM | #008
Aww man cry more big boi

U

SO

MAD

You made a thread complaining about a video game using the word "f***". Who's mad?
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#16dj___rollPosted 11/30/2012 12:50:21 AM
Quote:WRRYYYYers posted...
Capcom is not even developing the game you ignorant monkey.

Aww man cry more big boi

U

SO

MAD

@YamiYugi4400
Sounded more like he was pointing out your ignorance. You're the. One typing in caps.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#17Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/30/2012 1:02:35 AM
warrenmats posted...
It makes no sense to me, a 2000+ year old demon cusses and talks like a modern day rebellious teenager.

I take it that you've never watched Supernatural?

Why wouldn't demons be up-to-date with the society that they're influencing? Especially seeing as demons like to manipulate people. They have to know the right words to say to get into a person's head. They're constantly watching the human world. If anything, they should know more about society than even a person living in it like you would.
#18RayconPosted 11/30/2012 1:14:44 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
warrenmats posted...

Why wouldn't demons be up-to-date with the society that they're influencing? Especially seeing as demons like to manipulate people. They have to know the right words to say to get into a person's head. They're constantly watching the human world. If anything, they should know more about society than even a person living in it like you would.

Just like how old people love to mingle and stay hip with the newest lingo...!

No wait, I've never seen that happen. And usually when it does, it's kind of... creepy.

= /
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#19mogar002Posted 11/30/2012 1:16:31 AM
Supernatural hasn't been good since the 2nd season.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#20NessEggmanPosted 11/30/2012 1:23:59 AM
Just like how old people love to mingle and stay hip with the newest lingo...!

No wait, I've never seen that happen. And usually when it does, it's kind of... creepy.

= /

Yeah, my husband (who is older) tries to say "cool" things all the time and it makes me cringe. Usually he has to follow it up by mentioning that he's trying to be modern. And I'm pretty sure kids these days do not say "That's what kids say these days, right?" after everything, hahaha.

Being up-to-date is very different from being able to fit in naturally in a society which you are not from naturally (even if you know a lot about it). This even crosses simple generation gaps within the same society.

Also, if a demon was so clever to know the right words to say to get into a person's head, I'm pretty sure he would be WAY more tactful than chanting f*** a lot. I consider myself very masterful at using language to manipulate the emotions of people (a skill that is not always good to have lol), and I would never spout obscenities like an attention-deprived child to "get to someone. Anyone. Unless I was trying to make them feel embarrassed for me. Which I doubt I'd ever need to do that to someone, nor would a demon.
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.