This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which games did you buy this gen that ended up being a waste of money?

#11spike17spiegelPosted 11/30/2012 1:00:00 AM
Medal of Honor Warfighter. Don't know why but I had high hopes for this one and it was a huge disappointment.
---
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
#12iTossSaladsPosted 11/30/2012 1:00:17 AM
GTA IV, Demon's Souls, Resident Evil 5, MGS 4
#13arstosPosted 11/30/2012 1:10:06 AM
closest would be flower, i really liked journey, and i enjoyed the demo, but about halfway through i just kinda lost interest
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, CS:GO, UTIII
#14NessEggmanPosted 11/30/2012 1:14:02 AM
mogar002 posted...
The only people I see praise it are the same people that insist everything bad about FFXIII was fixed in XIII-2 when in reality XIII-2 is just more of the same only with a worse story.

Oh weird. I love FF13, though.

So when you said "obviously" you meant because it's a sequel to FF13, which you thought was bad?

It seems all of the people saying FF13 was bad has died down and people love it now. But it happens with every FF I can remember. I started paying attention to the community and forums surrounding FF games around FF8 or FF9's release, and everyone would say the newest one was a terrible game with bad gameplay/character/story/etc. and then after it had been out for a while, everyone loved it somehow. Or at least the people that hated it quieted down.

It seems FF13 has done the same... the general consensus is that it's nice anymore. At least in the FF community. IDK about general gaming community because I don't follow it as well.
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
#15Madridiq8ePosted 11/30/2012 1:23:41 AM
Two Worlds II

FF XIII