This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Every PS4 Rumour So Far

#21IHeartMetroidPosted 11/30/2012 11:33:10 AM
"You should probably take some aspirin then."

I know that was supposed to be clever ,but really you're not.

And you still have nothing to base your ridiculous argument on except "well, some people are OK with half assing their console!"
#22TFSBPosted 11/30/2012 11:36:16 AM
I hope the PS4 has a plutonium run battery that changes people's sex
---
FFD4LYF
Every man is evil yes, an every man's a liar.
#23IBringItPosted 11/30/2012 11:36:51 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...

And you still have nothing to base your ridiculous argument on except "well, some people are OK with half assing their console!"

I don't think you even know what you're arguing about anymore.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7fl22md
PSN: IconGrist
#24IHeartMetroidPosted 11/30/2012 11:39:09 AM
IBringIt posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...

Your argument:
"You guys realize you can mod your PS3's all you want, right? You're just not allowed to go online with it."

#25Stygma69Posted 11/30/2012 11:40:27 AM
ive been off these boards for quite awhile and have no connection to bright.

keep making crap up to defend your BS if you like, but your still acting childish.

are you OK?
sometimes we get bent by life and need somewhere to vent, but its not OK to take it out on another poster. just because you are on the internet doesnt validate your insults, or crappy attitude. your just hiding behind your keyboard.
anyways, i honestly hope you get it out of your system and move onto being a better board member. but until then please cut the crap
---
PS3 vs. 360 vs. Wii ??
**** 'em all!
#26IHeartMetroidPosted 11/30/2012 11:43:41 AM
Ooh, look at that, the little internet troll had a nerve hit. I'm sowwy, does the idea of logic make your head hurt? Maybe you need to lie down for a little while. All this excitement might give you the vapors.
#27ChaoticKnucklesPosted 11/30/2012 11:46:15 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
Stygma69 posted...
well since you started the insults... you certainly deserve that headache.
hes got every right to post his opinions

Oh, goody, a little Instant Message Friend to pop in here and say absolutely NOTHING!

You know I am so sick of the "everyone has a right to their opinion" crap that people spew whenever they're wrong and have nothing better to back themselves up with. Do you really think that "well, it's my OPINION" actually means a god damn THING? No, it doesn't. It means you've run out of anything to say and you really should have stopped before you said anything at all in the first place because now you're stuck defending some ridiculous baseless crap just because your little friend happened to say it.

Why are you so angry? And why are you on a message board, a place with just as much opinion as fact (maybe even more so) if you can't handle seeing an opinion different from yours without getting a headache? The person you're trying to make look like an idiot is completely right. There are people out there who don't mind losing online functionality on their PS3 if it means that they'll be gaining everything that modding it can offer. Those people feel differently about the matter than you do, not sure why that's causing you to fly off the handle.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#28IHeartMetroidPosted 11/30/2012 11:55:23 AM
And the the IM trolls circle the wagons...

"Why are you so angry?"

Why are you defending poor business practices and advocating having to break half your console just to play a game?

"The person you're trying to make look like an idiot is completely right."

He's only right as to the fact that there are people out there happy with half assing their console- the same as there are people out there that are happy with shoving a fork in their eye, eating nothing but casu marzu their entire lifetime, or hanging out with people like you.

"There are people out there who don't mind losing online functionality on their PS3"

Again- half assing their console

"if it means that they'll be gaining everything that modding it can offer. "

Like having to play games without critical updates, multiplayer, online save backups or any extra DLC level packs! That is SO much to offer! I swoon at the very thought of it! Lordy be, I can barely contain myself!

"Those people feel differently about the matter than you do, not sure why that's causing you to fly off the handle."

Because they're YOU. Some people are happy accepting the worst that life has to give them. Some people will be perfectly happy when Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo all create ways to completely block used games.

Some people, on the other hand, are smart enough to realize that the crap you and your friends are doing is making life harder for the rest of us.

Every exploit, every mod, every hack that you perform gives them an excuse to continue down the path they've begun to tread. They used piracy as an excuse to kill off the PSP. They use your hacks as an excuse to continually tighten the noose, inching towards their ultimate goal- complete control over everything on the system, with no backwards compatibility, no used games at all, and the total requirement of online to play anything, 24-7.

That's what they want.

That's what they've stated they have the ultimate goal in mind to do.

But sure, go right ahead and keep up the "it's only an opinion" thing. But remember that your actions are what's causing the worst destruction of consumer rights in electronics history.
#29IBringItPosted 11/30/2012 11:58:37 AM
Video games. Serious business.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7fl22md
PSN: IconGrist
#30Stygma69Posted 11/30/2012 12:01:28 PM
iHeart:

funny thing is i agree with a bunch of what you are saying, too bad you have to go about it in such a poor way. relax man, its not worth the hassle.
---
PS3 vs. 360 vs. Wii ??
**** 'em all!