This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got a date tonight recommended me a game

#1howdyneighbor25Posted 11/30/2012 1:27:25 PM
So good news guys :^) got a date with that pretty girl at gamespot I was telling y'all about. The one who doesn't give her number to customers but I guess I wore her down :^) so I'm gonna get her a surprise gift but I dunno what game to get her? Any girl friendly games you guys know about? Suggestions please :^D
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#2drclaeysPosted 11/30/2012 1:29:33 PM
Friends,

Cathrine, will get her hot and ready. OR you hot and ready, either way, someone is ready.

Enjoy.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#3Sheria_KPosted 11/30/2012 1:30:35 PM
Painkiller, the original on PC
---
Currently Playing: Under Defeat HD, Hitman Absolution and Virtues Last Reward.
#4Still__RippinPosted 11/30/2012 1:31:52 PM
Splatterhouse. Also, it's good to see Dr. post more. Used to only see them on old game boards.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#5IrishSpectre_N7Posted 11/30/2012 1:31:55 PM
Don't buy her a gift.
---
PC Gaming
#6ChaoticKnucklesPosted 11/30/2012 1:34:06 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
So good news guys :^) got a date with that pretty girl at gamespot I was telling y'all about. The one who doesn't give her number to customers but I guess I wore her down :^) so I'm gonna get her a surprise gift but I dunno what game to get her? Any girl friendly games you guys know about? Suggestions please :^D

You again? You "wore" her down? And now you're going to buy her a game for your first date? If you're not kidding please prepare yourself for the possibility that this may not go anywhere so you don't walk yourself into another situation where you claim you were led on even though the girl repeatedly said she didn't want a romantic relationship with you.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#7LiquidAntagonisPosted 11/30/2012 1:35:14 PM
If she likes you, the sentiment will be enough, though I recommend asking someone else close to her what type of games she enjoys. Surely, you can remember her saying something about this or that type of game...

You asking us to come up with an answer for which you should already be equipped to answer.
---
>provides users with the ability to dispute a "moderation"
>list of reasons why every argument is "refutable" =_=
#8howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:36:19 PM
IrishSpectre_N7 posted...
Don't buy her a gift.

Why?
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#9glory of power metalPosted 11/30/2012 1:37:54 PM
Because it's pretty damn creepy and comes off as corny and desperate to get a girl a gift on a first date.
---
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#10mogar002Posted 11/30/2012 1:38:50 PM
Lol forum dating
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg