This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear, Sony and Microsoft

#1UniversquallPosted 11/30/2012 8:23:07 PM
Don't waste half of your budget throwing a screen on a controller for your next consoles. Thanks.
---
After the Fallout
#2HungoverHero777Posted 11/30/2012 8:25:27 PM
Someone doesn't like a certain new console....
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:8 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#3kel25Posted 11/30/2012 8:25:57 PM
Agreed. It is a pointless gimmick that serves no purpose. Remember you said that the PSP and Vita would be able to use the screen (much like the Wii U controller) for games and look how many developers utilized that ability this generation.

It is a pointless feature that will only cost you more money.

Sadly I doubt they will ever see this.
#4jsb0714Posted 11/30/2012 8:26:30 PM
The comma should come after Microsoft, not dear.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#5Universquall(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:26:54 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Someone doesn't like a certain new console....

I'd be shocked if anyone outside of a certain group did.
---
After the Fallout
#6Universquall(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:27:55 PM
jsb0714 posted...
The comma should come after Microsoft, not dear.

Both. I had to pause before Sony due to fear that they might go down this horrible path >_>
---
After the Fallout
#7MourningReignsPosted 11/30/2012 8:28:26 PM
Universquall Topic
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#8Universquall(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:29:13 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Universquall Topic

1000+ to go >_>
---
After the Fallout
#9SophisticationPosted 11/30/2012 8:29:20 PM
I've tried to play and like the wiiu but can't... that controller is an abomination of just suck. I hope they don't follow the footprints these idiots have made. Nintendo stopped making good gamesv when they started their idiotic journey to focus on gimmicks over gameplay. Focus on games nintendo... like you use to do.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#10MourningReignsPosted 11/30/2012 8:30:01 PM
kel25 posted...
Agreed. It is a pointless gimmick that serves no purpose. Remember you said that the PSP and Vita would be able to use the screen (much like the Wii U controller) for games and look how many developers utilized that ability this generation.

It is a pointless feature that will only cost you more money.

Sadly I doubt they will ever see this.

Here's the difference, it's the actual pack in controller just as how the Wiimotes were packed in with the system.

The Move is a gimmick and was never used, just like the cross play with the PSP/PS3. No one is going to make games based on stuff that a lot of people don't own.

It's different when it's the standard controller for the system.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.