This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear, Sony and Microsoft

#41chiefofsb78Posted 11/30/2012 9:58:43 PM
I dont think Sony is stupid enuff to have a default controller like the Wii pad as an accessory yes by all means go for it as long as it doesnt come with my PS4 and players have a choice to buy it or not like the Wii Pro controller
#42Universquall(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:59:13 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
I'm curious as to when his "sophistication" will emerge, as I have yet to see any evidence of such.

The same day that honesty emerges. So your curiosity will never end.
---
After the Fallout
#43AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/30/2012 10:00:26 PM
Cool reassurance topic TC.

I hope you feel better about your Sony purchases, I know I do;0)
---
Now Playing:AC3(360), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Jet Set Radio (Vita)
#44MourningReignsPosted 11/30/2012 10:02:58 PM
Who cares if Sly 4 looks like a PS2 game? If it's still has the difficulty made for a 3 year old like past games, who cares?
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#45AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/30/2012 10:07:27 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Who cares if Sly 4 looks like a PS2 game? If it's still has the difficulty made for a 3 year old like past games, who cares?

cuz its on da sony machine dood@!
---
Now Playing:AC3(360), NSMB U (WiiU), Zero Escape (3DS), Jet Set Radio (Vita)
#46SophisticationPosted 11/30/2012 10:09:35 PM
MourningReigns posted...

That is true... That is very true.... The target deograph for this game probably isn't too concerned about the developer's pushing the console in any way shape or form -- They're much too young to actually care about the promises made by Sony and the developers when they talked of what the Cell was capable of. How vastly more powerful it was than the Ps2... Hell, to be honest, 85% of the target demograph for sly 4 wasn't even alive when the Ps3 launched.

I concede by argument... But I'd still like to see a developer get some sort of progress out of the Ps3 before the Ps4 releases.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.