This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OH GOD NO. Operation Raccoon City 2!!!

#21Stanger5150Posted 12/1/2012 12:08:34 AM
Reginleif20 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
This is so stupid. Why the f*** do you care if a game is being made that you're not going to play anyway?

Because bad games should not exist.

I keep wondering why JRPGs, especially turn based ones hardly ever appear on console anymore, and are almost never good, and then I look at the current gen video game library and all I see is crap s*** like this, and full of shooter crap. I want good games, not bad games. Bad games are such a waste.

I love turn based RPGs, but every single game in existence is a bad game to someone, and a great one to someone else... and they have every right to feel that way.

Not in GameFAQs it isn't

Gamefaqs is full of f****** kids and adults who act like f****** kids. Any majority opinion here can usually be discarded on the grounds of sheer stupidity.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#22WantedOutlawPosted 12/1/2012 12:08:49 AM
can't be any worse than RE6
#23Spiroth_KweehhPosted 12/1/2012 12:10:54 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
It also had a very high return percentage thus indicating that many did in fact not like it....

as did FF XIII

Now that RE6 came out, it'd be interesting to see the return customers for ORC sequel.

As noted, 60% of FF XIII buyers did not buy FF XIII-2...

80% of FINAL FANTASY VII buyers didn't buy Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core too.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#24Spiroth_KweehhPosted 12/1/2012 12:13:03 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
Reginleif20 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
This is so stupid. Why the f*** do you care if a game is being made that you're not going to play anyway?

Because bad games should not exist.

I keep wondering why JRPGs, especially turn based ones hardly ever appear on console anymore, and are almost never good, and then I look at the current gen video game library and all I see is crap s*** like this, and full of shooter crap. I want good games, not bad games. Bad games are such a waste.

I love turn based RPGs, but every single game in existence is a bad game to someone, and a great one to someone else... and they have every right to feel that way.

Not in GameFAQs it isn't

Gamefaqs is full of f****** kids and adults who act like f****** kids. Any majority opinion here can usually be discarded on the grounds of Greer stupidity.

Fixed!
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#25ZalzerroPosted 12/1/2012 12:24:13 AM
You know you must to do: TAKE IT, STEP ON IT, BURNING IT, DESTROY IT!!!!. . . . BURN THIS GAME. . . . !
---
Liquid snake "There's only room for one snake & one big boots!"
#26Steve__BurnsidePosted 12/1/2012 12:25:44 AM
It should take place on Rockfort Island
---
Currently listening to: Morbid Angel, Sodom, Inquisition, Darkthrone, Kreator, Tribulation, Exodus
#27ArkonBladePosted 12/1/2012 12:57:29 AM
Just...Just...Just why capcom???????

I dont know maybe the game could be a major improvement from the last one.

But i am not going to hold my breath on that.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#28TheTrueNubPosted 12/1/2012 1:03:34 AM
Does no one read articles? It was posted back in March, the month of the game's release, and said they' consider a sequel if it was received well.

It is now December, and it was most definitely not received well.

You all do not have to worry about not buying the game.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#29MasterVadingPosted 12/1/2012 1:11:56 AM
Wooo! game is way way better than RE6.

_
---
2012-2013 Denver Broncos 8-3
http://i.imgur.com/E6hJ9.gif
#30OfficeChairPosted 12/1/2012 1:17:38 AM
milkin it and milkin it and milkin it and milkin it

capcom gets tha milk