This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OH GOD NO. Operation Raccoon City 2!!!

#31ChaingunmasterPosted 12/1/2012 1:19:52 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
mgs4fan540 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
AXKSION posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
I'm sure the people who liked the game have no problem with a sequel.

The three people, including yourself, who liked it, you mean?

3 million copies sold. Cry more.

Just because it sold 3 million it doesn't mean everyone who bought/play it liked it....

thanks captain obvious. It also doesn't mean the vast majority who bought it hated it.

From what I've read online that does seem to be the case though... the hatred for this thing is near-universal.
Maybe they shouldn't have just slapped the RE logo on a SOCOM game and called it a day.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#32Grimsley-SanPosted 12/1/2012 1:21:36 AM
There goes my wallet for my gf... again... :/ (She LOVES RE)
---
<3Tim+Kayla<3;PSN: Grimsley-San; Twitter:GrimsleySan Youtube: MrFenixWright
Playing: PSASBR,WKC2, P4A ,SCV, UMVC3,
#33Devilman_AmonPosted 12/1/2012 1:23:21 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

80% of FINAL FANTASY VII buyers didn't buy Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core too.

Yeah I forgot Dirge of Cerberus & Crisis Core came out in 1998 right after it.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#34thesnoopmeisterPosted 12/1/2012 1:31:34 AM
OfficeChair posted...
milkin it and milkin it and milkin it and milkin it

capcom gets tha milk

and then they milk some more

Hi, my name is Mario.
---
PSN - thesnoopmeister
Need help with account deletion - experts feel free to msg me assistance
#35UncleDolanDuckPosted 12/1/2012 1:32:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
#36caffiend7Posted 12/1/2012 1:49:36 AM
Absolutely Disgusting
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#37UniversquallPosted 12/1/2012 1:52:53 AM
Look at how old that info is. It'd be amazing if anyone involved with that poorly made product even works in the industry anymore. It'll always be amazing how it made it into stores.
---
After the Fallout
#38crazyman32Posted 12/1/2012 2:01:11 AM
Senkoy posted...
If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't see what the problem is with them making another one.

Agreed.I don't have any problem if they make a sequel people who want it will buy it and a lot of people didn't think the first one was a bad game.I don't get mad because games are made that I may not buy it's no big deal to me.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#39Devilman_AmonPosted 12/1/2012 2:04:46 AM
crazyman32 posted...
Senkoy posted...
If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't see what the problem is with them making another one.

Agreed.I don't have any problem if they make a sequel people who want it will buy it and a lot of people didn't think the first one was a bad game.I don't get mad because games are made that I may not buy it's no big deal to me.

Learn how the industry works. Aksion already explained why it's bad.
It's because it prevents the games people do want from being made. There's a focus. A fiscal year. A company budget. And game series that are arguably better by same said company that get ignored because the shift of focus goes to games like these. And since this is a discussion board about current games and upcoming ones as well as one's we'd like to see or would not like to see.....we discuss these things.
You telling people what to do or what to buy or not to buy isn't going to change that.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#40SomnusNemorisPosted 12/1/2012 2:09:21 AM(edited)
There has to be a mod who frequents this board, who can see AXKSION/Greer's pattern of posting, and conclude that he's nothing but a troll and that he does nothing here but bash games and the people for liking them.

So why then is he not banned? This isn't a judicial system and surely he can simply be banned at the click of a mouse.