This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OH GOD NO. Operation Raccoon City 2!!!

#41necro00Posted 12/1/2012 2:07:12 AM
I pre ordered it and the game sucked it was terrible
#42Mrbone5Posted 12/1/2012 2:08:37 AM
I'd buy it but the devs would have to change the title to Operation Catccoon City 2.
#43TexnophilePosted 12/1/2012 2:08:43 AM
I'd be surprised if people make the same mistake of buying an ORC game twice. Then again, Resident Evil fans seem to enjoy the terrible slew of new games. Only decent thing I can say about people who bought FF13 (including myself sadly) is that most of us didn't make the same mistake twice when FF13-2 came out.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#44UniversquallPosted 12/1/2012 2:08:57 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
There has to be a mod who frequents this board, who can see AXKSION/Greer's pattern of posting, and conclude that he's nothing but a troll and that he does nothing here but bash games and the people for liking him.

So why then is he not banned? This isn't a judicial system and surely he can simply be banned at the click of a mouse.

I don't like SC. But has he said anything wrong in this topic? It is a poorly made game. That isn't an opinion.
---
After the Fallout
#45Devilman_AmonPosted 12/1/2012 2:09:05 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
There has to be a mod who frequents this board, who can see AXKSION/Greer's pattern of posting, and conclude that he's nothing but a troll and that he does nothing here but bash games and the people for liking him.

So why then is he not banned? This isn't a judicial system and surely he can simply be banned at the click of a mouse.

Because you can't get banned for having an opinion that people dont like if it doesn't break the TOS.
Only by constantly breaking the TOS can you get banned
This isn't a fan site and it isn't Siliconera and there is no totaltarian moderator like Ishaan.
This site was not set up that way.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#46CrimsonGear80Posted 12/1/2012 2:09:27 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Senkoy posted...
If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't see what the problem is with them making another one.

Agreed.I don't have any problem if they make a sequel people who want it will buy it and a lot of people didn't think the first one was a bad game.I don't get mad because games are made that I may not buy it's no big deal to me.

Learn how the industry works. Aksion already explained why it's bad.
It's because it prevents the games people do want from being made. There's a focus. A fiscal year. A company budget. And game series that are arguably better by same said company that get ignored because the shift of focus goes to games like these. And since this is a discussion board about current games and upcoming ones as well as one's we'd like to see or would not like to see.....we discuss these things.
You telling people what to do or what to buy or not to buy isn't going to change that.

Geez...seriously with this? How conceded are you? hey guess what: some people liked the game and don't mind seeing a sequel that could build on the original and make a better game. You claim to know the industry but fail to see that when a game sells well it could possibly get a sequel? Yeah, you don't know anything.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#47GROWLANSER_IIIPosted 12/1/2012 2:10:28 AM
1 was BAD very very BAD. No way I'm going to waste my money again. They got me once but they won't get me ever again.
---
(\ O /)
( .\/. )
#48SomnusNemorisPosted 12/1/2012 2:10:59 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Because you can't get banned for having an opinion that people dont like if it doesn't break the TOS.
This isn't a fan site and it isn't Siliconera and there is no totaltarian moderator like Ishaan.

He is continually breaking the ToS though. He's trolling, constantly. You think this hating of nearly every game, purposely misspelling people's names such as mine with "Sam Norris" and Killak as "Killoke/Killork", and such drivel, and throwing personal information about people into the mix... is abiding by the ToS?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
#49TexnophilePosted 12/1/2012 2:11:35 AM
GROWLANSER_III posted...
1 was BAD very very BAD. No way I'm going to waste my money again. They got me once but they won't get me ever again.

Good to know that people learned their lesson.

Mine was a hard taught one when FF13 came out.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
#50Devilman_AmonPosted 12/1/2012 2:14:03 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

He is continually breaking the ToS though. He's trolling, constantly. You think this hating of nearly every game, purposely misspelling people's names such as mine with "Sam Norris" and Killak as "Killoke/Killork", and such drivel, and throwing personal information about people into the mix... is abiding by the ToS?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Well obviously those things as much as it may annoy people are not enough to get him banned or even modded.
I rarely ever even see a modded post from him.
If anything, I get modded more than he does lol.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)