This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OH GOD NO. Operation Raccoon City 2!!!

#51SomnusNemorisPosted 12/1/2012 1:15:58 AM
That's my point though. He should be modded and then eventually banned. He is severely breaking the ToS.

I know that in recent times, the rules went lax a bit and they needed to, because they were absurdly strict, and I'd get modded for the dumbest crap before.

But when you have somebody so obviously here to take the piss and not contribute in any productive or positive way, surely those people are an exception who should be annihilated from the site.

Oh well, time for walking the dog, then work sadly :-(
#52CrimsonGear80Posted 12/1/2012 1:16:48 AM
I rarely ever even see a modded post from him.

you know that's not his first account, right? He was also warned or suspended a couple weeks ago.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#53Devilman_AmonPosted 12/1/2012 1:17:42 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Geez...seriously with this? How conceded are you? hey guess what: some people liked the game and don't mind seeing a sequel that could build on the original and make a better game.

And hey guess what: some people hated the game and do mind that there would be a sequel because then means Capcom could have focused on making other games instead.
And if history of this gen has shown us anything especially with Capcom, it's that a sequel doesn't mean the game will even improve (see RE6)

fail to see that when a game sells well it could possibly get a sequel? .

Except that wasn't my point genius. Try some reading comprehension next time.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#54crazyman32Posted 12/1/2012 1:18:37 AM(edited)
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Senkoy posted...
If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't see what the problem is with them making another one.

Agreed.I don't have any problem if they make a sequel people who want it will buy it and a lot of people didn't think the first one was a bad game.I don't get mad because games are made that I may not buy it's no big deal to me.

Learn how the industry works. Aksion already explained why it's bad.
It's because it prevents the games people do want from being made. There's a focus. A fiscal year. A company budget. And game series that are arguably better by same said company that get ignored because the shift of focus goes to games like these. And since this is a discussion board about current games and upcoming ones as well as one's we'd like to see or would not like to see.....we discuss these things.
You telling people what to do or what to buy or not to buy isn't going to change that.

Geez...seriously with this? How conceded are you? hey guess what: some people liked the game and don't mind seeing a sequel that could build on the original and make a better game. You claim to know the industry but fail to see that when a game sells well it could possibly get a sequel? Yeah, you don't know anything.

Greer is a pathetic lost cause and he is an annoying troller.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#55Devilman_AmonPosted 12/1/2012 1:18:51 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

you know that's not his first account, right? He was also warned or suspended a couple weeks ago.

He suicided it.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#56GROWLANSER_IIIPosted 12/1/2012 1:20:23 AM
Texnophile posted...
GROWLANSER_III posted...
1 was BAD very very BAD. No way I'm going to waste my money again. They got me once but they won't get me ever again.

Mine was a hard taught one when FF13 came out.

You are not the only one..... :-|
---
(\ O /)
( .\/. )
#57CrimsonGear80Posted 12/1/2012 1:21:43 AM(edited)
And hey guess what: some people hated the game and do mind that there would be a sequel because then means Capcom could have focused on making other games instead.

and guess what: the majority rules and money talks, so lament all you want but in the end it's "tough ****" for you.

and focus on what games? Games most of you will just say sucks as soon as they are announced because a character looks different or it's made by a western dev? Don't make me laugh.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
#58TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/1/2012 1:21:08 AM
I loved the original for what it was. Very excited.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#59CrimsonGear80Posted 12/1/2012 1:21:17 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

He suicided it.

He suicided 4+ accounts?

please spare me. I've been here long enough to know how they went.
---
#60Devilman_AmonPosted 12/1/2012 1:25:15 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
That's my point though. He should be modded and then eventually banned. He is severely breaking the ToS.

I know that in recent times, the rules went lax a bit and they needed to, because they were absurdly strict, and I'd get modded for the dumbest crap before.

It's inconsistent not lax. Take Gavin and his 1000 Gavin alts. Remember those?
No point in caring so much or getting emotional about it. So someone online has a varying opinion about games that you like. Great. Now reply back and discuss about it.

Oh well, time for walking the dog, then work sadly :-(

That's why you get a cat. :P
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)