This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OH GOD NO. Operation Raccoon City 2!!!

#71hijokaidenPosted 12/1/2012 2:21:45 AM
Dont mind it, but since its not canon like the novels ill never buy those spin-offs.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#72digidevilwilPosted 12/1/2012 2:28:26 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
It also had a very high return percentage thus indicating that many did in fact not like it....

as did FF XIII

Now that RE6 came out, it'd be interesting to see the return customers for ORC sequel.

As noted, 60% of FF XIII buyers did not buy FF XIII-2...

70% of FFVII fans aka "best game of all time" fans didn't buy their **** either.
---
PSN: PandaKingEX
#73calhoun1389Posted 12/1/2012 2:43:30 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
That's my point though. He should be modded and then eventually banned. He is severely breaking the ToS.

Simple solution then, mark each of his posts that you believe to be breaking the ToS and the mods will deal with it as they see fit. It may come as a surprise to people, but mods don't just roam all the boards specifically looking for breaches of ToS, that's why they have a report function.

@CrimsonGear80:
Seriously, do you just get off on being a total ass to everyone who posts negatively about a game/franchise that they don't like? Seriously, that's all I ever see you doing; being an unnecessary ass to anyone who isn't praising a game. News flash, this isn't a "praise board", it's a "discussion board" which means that people are in the right to post their opinions on any game or franchise, regardless of whether they're hating on it or praising it. No reason to be an insufferable douche to people.

As for your "if you don't like it, don't buy it" claims, I hated RE4's new direction, so I didn't buy it or RE5, and guess what? It your strategy didn't work, Capcom still isn't reverting the RE franchise back to it's Horror-Survival roots... So, now that that's failed, care to share any more suggestions on how I can get Capcom to drop this stupid fixation with Action TPS versions of a once beloved franchise?
---
My first born, Jackson was born on Friday, May 11, 2012.
'I just wanted to be the best Pokemon Master I could be." - Michael Vick
#74petran78Posted 12/1/2012 2:49:00 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
AXKSION posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
I'm sure the people who liked the game have no problem with a sequel.

The three people, including yourself, who liked it, you mean?

3 million copies sold. Cry more.

Companies like to overinflate sales.
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
#75CrimsonGear80Posted 12/1/2012 2:56:10 AM
Seriously, that's all I ever see you doing

prove it. BTW, I was having an A-B conversation with someone who has been up my ass the past couple weeks, so next time don't C your way into something you don't understand.

As for your "if you don't like it, don't buy it" claims

It's not a claim, it's good advice. i take it all the time and I find myself not whining about games I never cared for in the first place.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#76SomnusNemorisPosted 12/1/2012 2:59:04 AM
calhoun1389 posted...
Simple solution then, mark each of his posts that you believe to be breaking the ToS and the mods will deal with it as they see fit. It may come as a surprise to people, but mods don't just roam all the boards specifically looking for breaches of ToS, that's why they have a report function.

lol at thinking what gets marked gets modded.
#77Brocken_JrPosted 12/1/2012 3:01:11 AM
just realized

resident evil 5, revelations, raccoon s****y, resident evil 6, raccoon s****y 2

5 bad resident evil games this gen, and they still dont want to make a REmake 2 or give us the resident evil 4 with ghosts and FLASHLIGHT HOLDING?!
---
rtyffa776 asdf tfch776 bhjby uihjk776 swdfe776 kjhy vbfg evbisymru776 dswer gyoeymun776
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y_QX4Me4Q
#78AXKSIONPosted 12/1/2012 3:01:47 AM
I'm back...

Oh, I see people have been gossiping about me. Not sure what they're obsession is but it must mean that I am legendary.

To stay on track:

"YAY GOOD GAMES! BOO BAD GAMES! DIE BAD GAMES!"
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#79king_maddenPosted 12/1/2012 3:19:23 AM
digidevilwil posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
It also had a very high return percentage thus indicating that many did in fact not like it....

as did FF XIII

Now that RE6 came out, it'd be interesting to see the return customers for ORC sequel.

As noted, 60% of FF XIII buyers did not buy FF XIII-2...

70% of FFVII fans aka "best game of all time" fans didn't buy their **** either.

where did they get it?
#80IChangedMyNamePosted 12/1/2012 3:31:16 AM
First game was fun with friends for a play through. But it was severely lacking anything to make me comeback.

Bullet sponge enemies were the most annoying things ever, the game just felt like a shallow attempt to cash-in on the RE name.

I can see the second game being a lot better, but ONLY if they address the many, MANY flaws the first had clear as day.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)