This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OH GOD NO. Operation Raccoon City 2!!!

#81AXKSIONPosted 12/1/2012 3:59:21 AM
Any chance of an Operation Raccoon City III-2 ?

Maybe they could make a Final Fantasy XIII series crossover and call it something like:

Final Fantasy XIII-4: Lightning's Raccoon City III-2
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#82singhellotakuPosted 12/1/2012 4:08:34 AM
Maybe they'll get it right the second time, I think given a budget and a much better developer the game could be fantastic, god the first sucked though
#83ljobenzaPosted 12/1/2012 4:13:37 AM
Why is it that only one person noticed that the interview was made before the first game was even released?
#84tigerex777Posted 12/1/2012 4:18:45 AM
As long as Capcom keep outsourcing it to western developers their quality in games are gonna keep dropping and dropping. Before I used to think of Capcom games of the highest quality but now I try to stay away from their games lol. Unless its a fighter since its the only genre they can still do decently.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
#85calhoun1389Posted 12/1/2012 4:28:31 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
prove it. BTW, I was having an A-B conversation with someone who has been up my ass the past couple weeks, so next time don't C your way into something you don't understand.
First of all, this is a public forum, there's no such thing as an A-B conversation outside of private messages. Secondly, why do I have to prove that you've been an ass to people who've complained in RE6 threads if you know it's true?

But, ok, let's list the titles of some of the RE6 threads where you were an unnecessary ass to people or a group of people:
- "So people hate RE6 because its popular?"
- "How do you like RE4 and hate RE6?"
- "Rate Resident Evil 6!"
- "the dust has settled, RE6 is the worst game of this generation"

Should I continue? For the record, I define "being an unnecessary ass" as giving people a harsh or demeaning attitude because you don't agree with their point of view or anything else that doesn't really warrant such an attitude.

It's not a claim, it's good advice. i take it all the time and I find myself not whining about games I never cared for in the first place.
It's a claim until it's proven to work, and low-and-behold, it's not working. Game companies don't revert their games back to what they used to be based on bad sales, they just keep changing until either the sales pick back up, or they outright cancel the series. I'd gladly accept proof of previous times where a franchise reverted to it's original format based on bad sales that arose from major format changes.

SomnusNemoris posted...
lol at thinking what gets marked gets modded.

So let me get this straight, you're wanting him to get modded, but you're not willing to go through the work to bring him to the attention of the mods? That's like working at a job and expecting the person that's harassing you to get fired without you approaching your boss about the situation... it's completely asinine.
---
My first born, Jackson was born on Friday, May 11, 2012.
'I just wanted to be the best Pokemon Master I could be." - Michael Vick
#86RoflCopter4000Posted 12/1/2012 4:44:43 AM
All they need to do is fix the AI and the game will be awesome.
#87Garr-Posted 12/1/2012 4:48:05 AM
Why? Why do they insist on making sequels to crappy games while the good games are left to be forgotten?

WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
#88FireKatKidPosted 12/1/2012 4:49:15 AM
Cool.

I hope the main game, villain team, is better than the good guy's game this time, since it was the big selling point. And that there's more actual "do this to change the storyline" choices other than just the final boss.

Hey, long as I get to be Vector again.
#89CrimsonGear80Posted 12/1/2012 5:31:49 AM(edited)
But, ok, let's list the titles of some of the RE6 threads where you were an unnecessary ass to people or a group of people:
- "So people hate RE6 because its popular?"
- "How do you like RE4 and hate RE6?"
- "Rate Resident Evil 6!"
- "the dust has settled, RE6 is the worst game of this generation"

You seriously know the names of threads I've been in?? That's creepy.

Should I continue? For the record, I define "being an unnecessary ass" as giving people a harsh or demeaning attitude because you don't agree with their point of view or anything else that doesn't really warrant such an attitude.

The thing is though that many others do what you are describing much worse than I do (I'm also only harsh to those who are harsh first, but you should know that since you seem to be following me around), but of course right now the subject seems to be a game you must not like or care for, so those acting like how you describe to people who may like the idea of a sequel get no talking to's from you, making this kind of self-righteous crap hypocritical and useless. And don't give me any "white-knighting for innocent posters" crud either cause then you would actually be giving your "harsh talking to" to more than just me in this thread.

TL:DR: save it. You aren't special. You're just bias. If I hated the game I wouldn't hear anything from you.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#90syaugust8Posted 12/1/2012 5:31:33 AM
I remember how horrific Operation Raccoon City was; my boyfriend and I had to return it within a couple of days. Clunky and frustrating and boring as can be; if that was their intention with this game, kudos! I was a fool and assumed the game was so terrible because Capcom was busy putting all their effort into Resident Evil 6. Then that turned out to not be the case and I finally accepted that Resident Evil games suck now.