This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So to make Far Cry 3 Open World, they pretty much just took everything from AC?

#21Impaired MedicPosted 12/2/2012 5:05:17 AM
You know what they didn't take from AC? Fun. Because AC has no fun. FC3's fun is 100% homemade. :D
---
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#22godslayer61Posted 12/2/2012 5:10:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23EzraGenesisPosted 12/2/2012 5:37:19 AM
Rofl XD
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#24piamariePosted 12/2/2012 6:03:41 AM(edited)
Hey guys, TC is just cranky cos his mom didn't buy him Yu-Gi-oh! cards for his birthday. Cut him some slack.
#25KaitezenbergePosted 12/2/2012 6:07:22 AM
piamarie posted...
Hey guys, TC is just cranky cos his mom didn't buy him Yu-Gi-oh! cards for his birthday. Cut him some slack.

He'll never get that Blue Eyes White Dragon! Never!
---
PSN: Mikoto-kun. Leader of Emeraude on ACV's US servers.
XBL: Mikoto Saionji. Avid Reach and Halo 2 Vista player.
#26RyuuHou25Posted 12/2/2012 7:34:24 AM
I swear to god, some day some movie is going to come out, and use an amazing bullet time sequence like Matrix did back in the day, and people are going to claim that this movie (whatever it ends up being called) came up with it, and every movie after it is just copying it and blah blah blah.

When the SAME DAMN THING happened when Matrix came out, because that was NOT the first movie to use what is known as bullet time, simply the first movie to use that particular technique to show it

Same thing with this, everything that FC3 is supposedly stealing from AC, AC did NOT come up with, they merely took mechanics that already existed in other games and presented them in various forms with small tweaks. Big flipping deal.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#27lubmelubyouPosted 12/2/2012 7:51:33 AM(edited)
Farcry 3 stole everything from AC3, it even came out on the same platforms, same storage, has menus, music, language and is set on earth. Farcry even stole the vehicles from AC3.

The games even came out on a day which was part of a month in the year 2012

Can they not come up with new ideas anymore?
---
Buy a PC so you can have tomorrow's technology with yesterday's games, today!
#28YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:17:30 PM
piamarie posted...

How cute, you failed at insulting me

Far Cry damage control is in full swing i see
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#29piamariePosted 12/2/2012 7:34:53 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
piamarie posted...

How cute, you failed at insulting me

Far Cry damage control is in full swing i see

Oh c'mon man. Show us your love of Yu-Gi-Oh cards! Not trying to insult you here!