This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you are reading this, I recommend Okami from the PSN-store

#1BearprintPosted 12/1/2012 12:05:05 PM
I have played hundreds and hundreds of the best reviewed games in my 24 years of existence. But I have never played a game as good as Okami. It is the most thought-provoking, beautiful, fun, exciting, musical, narratively interesting, artistic and incredible game experience I have ever had the pleasure of absorbing. I played it in the beginning of 2007, and even to this day, 5 years later, I can't stop thinking about its beauty and ideas. I play the music on youtube all the time, and I repeatedly upload screenshots of the game on facebook.

Let's support the artistic side of the industry and play Okami. Trust me, you'll love it. Plus, it's the perfect time of year to enjoy it.

Sincerely,
A Danish video game aficionado
---
Snake and Cloud = Best Heros Ever
#2PunyamaPosted 12/1/2012 12:08:52 PM
I loved it too. My only gripe is that I'll never be able to experience it for the first time ever again.
#3Pereb27Posted 12/1/2012 12:09:06 PM
I'm tempted to get it, but that CAPCOM logo is extremely off-putting. I know I'm most likely missing out, but still, that logo is off-putting as ****.
#4VarronPosted 12/1/2012 12:13:25 PM
Pereb27 posted...
I'm tempted to get it, but that CAPCOM logo is extremely off-putting. I know I'm most likely missing out, but still, that logo is off-putting as ****.

Think of it this way, without Capcom none of these games would have existed. Capcom really started to get on everybody's nerves just recently.
---
Don't Hate Me
PSN: Snippuh
#5ChaingunmasterPosted 12/1/2012 12:17:24 PM
This is from the magical days when the Capcom logo was a guarantee of quality, rather than something to be suspicious of.
Except for Final Fight: Streetwise, I have no idea what they were thinking there.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#6ArkonBladePosted 12/1/2012 12:17:45 PM
I want it and played some of it on the Wii but had to give up because of the rancid controlls. was gona pick this up when it came out on PSN but with all the Black friday deals that came out this year i cleaned up and now have about 10 more games i have to play. plus i have to upgrade my 160gb HDD soon to a 320gb or 500gb as i am down to 14gb of space left and i am always deleating stuff just to keep that much.

so no point in downloading any thing thats just gona have to be redownloaded again.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#7KOTRwhoopsPosted 12/1/2012 12:32:55 PM
As soon as I finish Tales Of Graces f it is up next, ready to go on my HDD.
---
PLAYING - Far Cry 3 (360), Walking Dead (360), Tales Of Graces f (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#8GuardianShadow0Posted 12/1/2012 12:34:48 PM
It's DL'ing now. Going to be my first time playing it too.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=fvw
#9XWolfOPosted 12/1/2012 12:36:55 PM
I got it day one. It's my favorite game of all time.
---
It's-a me!
#10siberian142Posted 12/1/2012 12:47:25 PM
I considered it when it was released, but decided against buying it again for now. I've already bought the PS2 version, the Wii version and Okamiden and while the HD is tempting, I am not all that willing to spend another $20 on it at the moment.

For all those who haven't given it a shot yet though, I highly recommend it. It's a beautiful game and it is one of my favorites.