This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you are reading this, I recommend Okami from the PSN-store

#11behindamirrorPosted 12/1/2012 11:48:01 AM
I own it for the PS2, but am thinking of picking it up from the PSN store sometime. I never did play my PS2 copy, but did watch my ex play it for awhile. I recently dusted off my Wii, and am playing Skyward Sword right now.
#12Pereb27Posted 12/1/2012 6:59:06 PM(edited)
Varron posted...

Think of it this way, without Capcom none of these games would have existed. Capcom really started to get on everybody's nerves just recently.

Well I'm exaggerating a little, although I would think twice before buying anything Capcom, I'm well aware that this is an HD remake of a PS2 game so there shouldn't be anything shady going on.

Now I'm not sure if I should import the disc version for 20 bucks more, because I love discs, but while I don't mind paying $5-10 for a physical copy, $20 is still a pretty huge difference <.<
#13YoshioKSTPosted 12/1/2012 6:50:37 PM
I'm gonna stick to the lovingly made PS2 original, not the ports with the butchered credits.
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#14Justice98405Posted 12/1/2012 6:59:01 PM
"I'm gonna stick to the lovingly made PS2 original, not the ports with the butchered credits."

Maybe they did 'butcher' the credits, but they also put the game in HD, and Okami was CLEARLY meant to be played in proper HD, playing 5 seconds of this version and you'll know that. It's worth getting for that alone.
Besides, we all know that Clover made this amazing game. And the team that did the HD upgrade did a great job too, I'll say. Hexa Drive, or whatever they're called.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#15PendragoonPosted 12/1/2012 7:03:00 PM
I really want it, even though I have it on the Wii and PS2 already. But Capcom really screwed me over with Legends 3, and if I didn't give them money for Dragon's Dogma, I'm not giving them money for a HD port, no matter how good it is.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#16vashtrichamPosted 12/1/2012 7:27:31 PM
Sorry didnt enjoy it far too easy
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#17denniedarkoPosted 12/1/2012 7:32:36 PM
I have it for the Wii, is it worth picking this version up? I haven't played it yet, if that matters, and not real big on motion controls, or are Okami's good?
---
Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Last Played: Dragon Age: Origins (4/10)
#18kuiper_pkmnPosted 12/1/2012 8:06:41 PM
I'm a bit hesitant to buy the game on PSN; my understanding is that the PS3 version is capped at 30 FPS. Is there any reason for me to get the PS3 version when I can run the game on PC at a full 60 FPS rendered at 1080p?
#19killakPosted 12/1/2012 8:08:31 PM
Long intro with very slow text, pissed me off to no end.
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"