This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last Friday I got bl2 @ Walmart , can I exchange the game for diff game

#1birdfartomatoPosted 12/1/2012 6:19:20 PM
I still haven't open borderlands 2 from last Friday...can I go back to Walmart and get a different game ? :-)
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
#2Vs1991Posted 12/1/2012 6:19:52 PM
if it aint open and you got the receipt yeah
#3emo_angel11Posted 12/1/2012 6:23:52 PM
yes you can show them the reciept
---
i dont need to "GET A LIFE" I'm a gamer I have lot of lives
#4birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:28:15 PM
No I don't have the reciete
---
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro
#5byrocracyPosted 12/1/2012 6:30:44 PM
Yeah you get store credit, after they copy your driver license info into the Returner's Database (not kidding)
---
What are you waiting for? Christmas?
#6Raven_CyarmPosted 12/1/2012 6:33:42 PM
Why would you ask Gamefaqs about Walmart's return policy and not Walmart about Walmart's return policy?
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#7birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:33:49 PM
byrocracy posted...
Yeah you get store credit, after they copy your driver license info into the Returner's Database (not kidding)

Hmmm so I can take this back and get far cry 3 or halo 4 or playstation all stars wooooo a $35 profit for me, actually $65 dollar profit if I buy all stars on ps3
---
#8Ottopilot666Posted 12/1/2012 8:16:17 PM
birdfartomato posted...
byrocracy posted...

Hmmm so I can take this back and get far cry 3 or halo 4 or playstation all stars wooooo a $35 profit for me, actually $65 dollar profit if I buy all stars on ps3

You realize you only get refunded what you paid for it and not msrb
#9ReloadedPosted 12/1/2012 8:19:16 PM
Ottopilot666 posted...
birdfartomato posted...
byrocracy posted...

You realize you only get refunded what you paid for it and not msrb

And without a receipt, he'll actually probably get the lowest selling price. Better hope it wasn't on sale for any lower than what you got it for TC
---
"When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."
#10HwoarangExpert1Posted 12/1/2012 9:07:58 PM
its worth trying , i've done it a few times for store credit

bought Assassin's creed revelations at best buy for $12.99 in a deal of the day $31 in credit at walmart

bought 2 copies of blackops from toysrus in a b1g1 half off and got $64 in credit from walmart for the 2nd copy
---
PSN - Ziaro_7