This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last Friday I got bl2 @ Walmart , can I exchange the game for diff game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Last Friday I got bl2 @ Walmart , can I exchange the game for diff game

User Info: birdfartomato

birdfartomato
4 years ago#1
I still haven't open borderlands 2 from last Friday...can I go back to Walmart and get a different game ? :-)
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro

User Info: Vs1991

Vs1991
4 years ago#2
if it aint open and you got the receipt yeah

User Info: emo_angel11

emo_angel11
4 years ago#3
yes you can show them the reciept
i dont need to "GET A LIFE" I'm a gamer I have lot of lives

birdfartomato
4 years ago#4
No I don't have the reciete
Wooo Oboma won, ha ha not middyboi. Now no ur roles and shut your mouf for another 4 years you roooooody booooooos. U mad bro

User Info: byrocracy

byrocracy
4 years ago#5
Yeah you get store credit, after they copy your driver license info into the Returner's Database (not kidding)
What are you waiting for? Christmas?

User Info: Raven_Cyarm

Raven_Cyarm
4 years ago#6
Why would you ask Gamefaqs about Walmart's return policy and not Walmart about Walmart's return policy?
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm

birdfartomato
4 years ago#7
byrocracy posted...
Yeah you get store credit, after they copy your driver license info into the Returner's Database (not kidding)

Hmmm so I can take this back and get far cry 3 or halo 4 or playstation all stars wooooo a $35 profit for me, actually $65 dollar profit if I buy all stars on ps3

User Info: Ottopilot666

Ottopilot666
4 years ago#8
birdfartomato posted...
byrocracy posted...

Hmmm so I can take this back and get far cry 3 or halo 4 or playstation all stars wooooo a $35 profit for me, actually $65 dollar profit if I buy all stars on ps3

You realize you only get refunded what you paid for it and not msrb

User Info: Reloaded

Reloaded
4 years ago#9
Ottopilot666 posted...
birdfartomato posted...
byrocracy posted...

You realize you only get refunded what you paid for it and not msrb

And without a receipt, he'll actually probably get the lowest selling price. Better hope it wasn't on sale for any lower than what you got it for TC
"When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

User Info: HwoarangExpert1

HwoarangExpert1
4 years ago#10
its worth trying , i've done it a few times for store credit

bought Assassin's creed revelations at best buy for $12.99 in a deal of the day $31 in credit at walmart

bought 2 copies of blackops from toysrus in a b1g1 half off and got $64 in credit from walmart for the 2nd copy
PSN - Ziaro_7
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Last Friday I got bl2 @ Walmart , can I exchange the game for diff game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived