This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

David Jaffe teases his next top secret project. flower/journey daddy involved

#1velvet_hammerPosted 12/1/2012 7:07:38 PM
http://gamingeverything.com/34427/david-jaffe-teases-top-secret-project-flowerjourney-daddy-involved/

Ok I know Djaffe takes a crap ton of heat from this board and for the life of my I dont know why..

1. GoW was an insane creation way back on early ps2 days..

2. TM on ps1 was a huge leap in another direction no other dev took at that time

3. TM2012 is a gameplay masterpiece.. Crappy servers and network errors was not in his hands.. What was there was a gameplay dream.. Any other dev trying to make car combat would have made it slow, casualized and play crappy.. All this done with an extremely small team, 26 or less the whole development time

So to me this is very interesting if TGC or Jenova Chen collaboration with Jaffe is real.. This is going to be one crazy good game..
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#2zerooo0Posted 12/1/2012 7:10:00 PM
I love this guy. So whatever game he is involved with, I'll happily buy it. He tell it like it is.
---
I play games for fun.
I also like Microsoft, Nintendo,and Sony all equally.
#3velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 7:11:19 PM
zerooo0 posted...
I love this guy. So whatever game he is involved with, I'll happily buy it. He tell it like it is.

yup nothing wrong with someone who speaks there mind.. doesnt mean I agree with all thats said, but I;ll take a straight up guy then a smoke blowing yes man..
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#4SophisticationPosted 12/1/2012 7:12:44 PM
I'm already not buying it... besides, he said he was done with consoles. He said he was going to make, get this.... phone games. Hahahaha. What an unsophisticated balding loser. Thus gut check needs to hang up the controllers once and for all.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#5velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 7:16:00 PM
Sophistication posted...
I'm already not buying it... besides, he said he was done with consoles. He said he was going to make, get this.... phone games. Hahahaha. What an unsophisticated balding loser. Thus gut check needs to hang up the controllers once and for all.

he never said that, and I know what article your talking about.. plus I dont expect a poster like you to like good games
---
#6SophisticationPosted 12/1/2012 7:21:58 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Sophistication posted...

he never said that, and I know what article your talking about.. plus I dont expect a poster like you to like good games

I like better than good games.. I like fantastic, sophisticated games...

Suikoden
Alundra
Vanquish
Crystalis
Double dragon
Super mario bros
Shadow gate
The uninvited
Zelda
Zelda 3
Resident evil directors cut psx
Sotc
Ico
Pacman
Donkey kong
Galaga
Everyday shooter

These are but some... bad games you say? Paaaaaalease...
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#7Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/1/2012 7:25:36 PM
The only people that like this d-bag are the people of this board...Rest of the world wishes he'd go away. He's an entitled, antisocial jag off.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#8PoorCountryPosted 12/1/2012 7:26:16 PM
He's close-minded and doesn't think. He flat said that video games shouldn't have stories in them. Doesn't say why, just gives this pointlessly conservative view of, "games are games." He says stupid things. I don't think he's honest with himself, either. He keeps his opinions in a bubble, never questions them, and he flings them at people without substantiating his views. I watched a QA thing in which he and Todd Howard were participants. Stories in games came up. He ignored everything and rambled his thesis statement over and over. He's an idiot.
#9riddlebox89Posted 12/1/2012 7:30:48 PM
Sophistication posted...

Suikoden
Alundra
Vanquish
Crystalis
Double dragon
Super mario bros
Shadow gate
The uninvited
Zelda
Zelda 3
Sotc
Ico
Pacman
Donkey kong
Galaga
Everyday shooter

Vanquish is a mediocre game at best.
Super Mario Brothers isn't fantastic by any means.
There is no Zelda 3.
RE DC had garbage music compared to the original version, and it's PS1, not PSX, the PSX is a PS2 based DVR device, not a PS1.

Hell everyone of those games you've listed doesn't even go beyond decent, none of them can be called fantastic, but knowing it's you who's posting, I'm not surprised, especially since you try to come of as sophisticated but have no clue what the word actually means.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10SophisticationPosted 12/1/2012 7:36:15 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Suikoden
Alundra
Vanquish
Crystalis
Double dragon
Super mario bros
Shadow gate
The uninvited
Zelda
Zelda 3
Sotc
Ico
Pacman
Donkey kong
Galaga
Everyday shooter

Vanquish is a mediocre game at best.
Super Mario Brothers isn't fantastic by any means.
There is no Zelda 3.
RE DC had garbage music compared to the original version, and it's PS1, not PSX, the PSX is a PS2 based DVR device, not a PS1.

Hell everyone of those games you've listed doesn't even go beyond decent, none of them can be called fantastic, but knowing it's you who's posting, I'm not surprised, especially since you try to come of as sophisticated but have no clue what the word actually means.

Your feeble mind certainly proceeds you... wow... just wow... you certainly wasn't around in the days of psx. Because... before it was called ps1 or psone it as psx. They even had a mag named after it.

Smb not classic? Not good? I shouldn't even comment any further... pathetic unsophisticated weed.
---