This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sorry guys but FarCry 3, yes a shooter is my game of the year

#21jubjub360Posted 12/2/2012 11:52:26 PM
Kingmichael1337 posted...
ShyneWax posted...
what the hell is it that people like about BL2

i'm playing it right now and getting bored because the combat isn't as sophisticated as in ME3, whose multiplayer was "tacked on" but ended up being more fun than this anyway

srsly, i've been playing for two days and i have only one non-passive ability, LOL

Look at this guy playing Farcry for multiplayer. LOL

Look at this guy not reading, LOL

here's a hint: BL2 is not an acronym for "FarCry 3"

What the hell are you even going on about in your first post? First you talk about BL2. Then you bring up gameplay for ME3. Finally you talk about Multiplayer for absolutely no reason.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#22Kingmichael1337Posted 12/2/2012 11:58:13 PM
jubjub360 posted...
ShyneWax posted...
what the hell is it that people like about BL2

i'm playing it right now and getting bored because the combat isn't as sophisticated as in ME3, whose multiplayer was "tacked on" but ended up being more fun than this anyway

srsly, i've been playing for two days and i have only one non-passive ability, LOL

Look at this guy playing Farcry for multiplayer. LOL

Look at this guy not reading, LOL

here's a hint: BL2 is not an acronym for "FarCry 3"

What the hell are you even going on about in your first post? First you talk about BL2. Then you bring up gameplay for ME3. Finally you talk about Multiplayer for absolutely no reason.

does your no-name college not teach english? LOL

my post was obviously a response to the various "borderlands 2 is goty!!!1" posts in this thread. both games have multiplayer modes. that's what i'm "going on about."
---
"i was thinking about getting the game but i was jw if the online multiplayer community is lgbt friendly" - post that got me b& for 7 days LOL
#23jubjub360Posted 12/3/2012 12:00:48 AM

my post was obviously a response to the various "borderlands 2 is goty!!!1" posts in this thread. both games have multiplayer modes. that's what i'm "going on about."

My "no name college" teaches us to actually form proper sentences that actually relate. It also teaches punctuation and proper grammar, which you are still lacking obviously.

I forgot, what college did you say you went to? Phoenix University?
---
#24Kingmichael1337Posted 12/3/2012 12:07:02 AM
jubjub360 posted...

My "no name college" teaches us to actually form proper sentences that actually relate. It also teaches punctuation and proper grammar, which you are still lacking obviously.

dude, reading comprehension is a more valuable skill on internet forums than typing like you've got a stick up your butt. seems like you're getting screwed again because your college hasn't taught you about that. LOL

even if i went to university of phoenix, it would basically be like harvard compared to where you're going, apparently
---
"i was thinking about getting the game but i was jw if the online multiplayer community is lgbt friendly" - post that got me b& for 7 days LOL
#25jubjub360Posted 12/3/2012 12:09:33 AM
jubjub360 posted...

dude, reading comprehension is a more valuable skill on internet forums than typing like you've got a stick up your butt. seems like you're getting screwed again because your college hasn't taught you about that. LOL

even if i went to university of phoenix, it would basically be like harvard compared to where you're going, apparently

It's not hard to practice proper grammar skills, even on an internet forum.

Please do tell me how much you know about my college. You know, since you've been to it or even been to one in general.

PeonMichael trolling as usual.
---
#26ShyneWaxPosted 12/3/2012 12:44:04 AM
Oh my. Look what I started.

*sits back*
---
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
#27LAGswitchLARRY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:27:26 PM
MajorZero posted...
I agree with you TC. this came has been incredible thus far

Win
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#28ace_two_maxPosted 12/4/2012 4:34:34 PM
Liked Vaas but Jason friends... I would love to had been able to kill them.

Ungrateful and not worth saving at all.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#29happychappy654Posted 12/4/2012 4:50:53 PM(edited)
Back on topic.

Far Cry 3 is amazing. It's got NONE of the problems of FC2 and is easily the best open world game in a very long time. The world is enormous and gorgeous, the gameplay is absolutely fantastic and the sheer amount of content packed into it easily makes it GOTY. It would take me an 8,000 word essay to tell you everything, but I've been playing it since the 29th of November since I live in AUS and let me tell you, this is one game that wasn't over-hyped. It absolutely deserves the universal acclaim it's received.

It's MUCH more than just an FPS. You have to play it to understand :)