This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't you guys love blu-ray?

#21NGd72Posted 12/2/2012 10:57:41 PM
I'm watching the Last Samurai on BR now
#22BlueSkies7776Posted 12/2/2012 10:59:39 PM
NGd72 posted...

I'm watching Star Wars Ep. 1 The Phantom Menace on Blu Ray right now. Even though it's the worst Star Wars movie I love seeing it clear as **** on Blu Ray.
---
My good movie of the week: "Coraline"
Game of the month: Heavy Rain (PS3)
#23Pereb27Posted 12/2/2012 11:02:43 PM
NGd72 posted...

I don't think you can be on Brazil. You can only be in Brazil.

Short for Blu-ray is BD, not BR, because it's Blu-ray Disc and not Blu-Ray Disc.

(Yes, I'm nitpicking. I'm bored)
#24EseenuzPosted 12/2/2012 11:02:55 PM
I haven't tried out Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas yet on my new 50 inch, I think that's what I'll do heheh cheers
#25lostkiwiPosted 12/2/2012 11:07:01 PM
crazyman32 posted...
joshuadj posted...
LuciusMcNasty posted...
Also **** swapping discs.

This to the max!

Agreed This.I love watching Blu Ray Movies as well once I started getting Blu Rays I didn't want to go back to DVD.

Yep. I usually hire a couple of Blu-ray films each week. Once you've got a high def television the difference is quite obvious. When you watch some of the high production films the difference can be quite striking. The opening scene in 'Prometheus' was one such recent memory - The visuals are so incredibly detailed and rich.

And, as a side coincidental topic, I watched the Dark Knight Rises on Saturday. It's good, (although it doesn't quite hit the heights of the Dark Knight, mostly due to Heath Ledgers stand out performance).

The only reason now that I wouldn't chose Bluray over DVD would be if it was an indie movie that didn't have a bluray release.
---
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.
#26LionheartCJPosted 12/3/2012 12:35:35 AM
lambchips posted...
LuciusMcNasty posted...
Also **** swapping discs.

too bad you'll still need to switch discs when you want a different game... digital is the way of the future (no discs needed!)

Pffft solid, hard media all the way
---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!
#27LionheartCJPosted 12/3/2012 12:36:23 AM
Eseenuz posted...
I haven't tried out Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas yet on my new 50 inch, I think that's what I'll do heheh cheers

You can get Fear And Loathing on blu-ray??, that must be quite a ride lol
---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!