This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What setting you play on, easy medium hard...

#11theatrical_catPosted 12/1/2012 11:13:27 PM
Personally, I can never go higher than Medium/Average. Any higher and the game stops being fun and just gets frustrating, no matter what game.
#12MisterSpliffPosted 12/1/2012 11:25:45 PM
i play on hard mode cuz im tough.
---
PSN: x-Spliph-x
#13SophisticationPosted 12/1/2012 11:26:00 PM
I always play on easy because there is zero reason to play on normal or hard... the game is the game and I like to experience it without the cheap deaths and repeated attempts to kill 60 people in order to advance to the next area. And what would you replay a game made today for? The classics, smb, donkey kong, pacman, galaga... yes... I can see replaying those again and again. But uncharted 3, killzone, cod, final fantasy 50, mgs4... who wants to experience them once let alone multiple times?
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#14nozomi429Posted 12/1/2012 11:27:00 PM
I'll probably start on Hard, drop to Medium if needed, drop further to Easy if needed.

Unless you can't change the difficulty once you start, then I just choose Normal/Medium.
---
Spiders. Spinnen.
#15HIroChuPosted 12/1/2012 11:29:33 PM
TheTrueNub posted...
Always normal on my first play through unless it's a series I'm familiar with and can handle pretty well. I started out Uncharted 2 on hard.

---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
#16MisterSpliffPosted 12/1/2012 11:30:56 PM
Sophistication posted...
I always play on easy because there is zero reason to play on normal or hard... the game is the game and I like to experience it without the cheap deaths and repeated attempts to kill 60 people in order to advance to the next area. And what would you replay a game made today for? The classics, smb, donkey kong, pacman, galaga... yes... I can see replaying those again and again. But uncharted 3, killzone, cod, final fantasy 50, mgs4... who wants to experience them once let alone multiple times?

easy mode isnt very sophisticated...
---
PSN: x-Spliph-x
#17Thor61Posted 12/1/2012 11:31:03 PM
Medium. I can't play any lower, it feels like cheating.
#18gr0mkakm0rgPosted 12/1/2012 11:35:09 PM
Default/recommended setting. If it gets too easy/hard I go back and change the setting and start over, usually within the first level.
---
You say "greed" as though it's a bad thing...
#19SophisticationPosted 12/1/2012 11:38:00 PM
MisterSpliff posted...
Sophistication posted...

easy mode isnt very sophisticated...

All in how you look at it, man... my time is more important than playing a game for 8 hours. If I can finish that game on easy in 4 to 5 hours that, to me, is sophisticated time saving.
---
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
#20CaiusIcePosted 12/1/2012 11:38:16 PM
Depends on the game, but usually I set mine on normal first.