This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What setting you play on, easy medium hard...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What setting you play on, easy medium hard...
3 years ago#31
I usually start with normal, and then increase the difficulty one step for each subsequent playthrough until I've beaten the hardest difficulty.
3 years ago#32
I go with the second highest difficulty if there is more than 3 (the Easy, Normal, Hard). Otherwise, I choose hard because I find games on normal to be too easy most of the time. I feel that, without the computer having some sort of advantage, I just go through the game in no time flat.
Jesus's Resurrection skill has a 72 hour cooldown - ThyCorndog
3 years ago#33
Honestly? Easy. I find that as I get a bit older my gaming skills haven't exactly gone up, and either way there are SO MANY good games to play that I don't see a huge point in artificially lengthening whatever I happen to be playing at the time by going to Hard and dealing with every enemy having 20x health and damage - generally speaking it's just artificial difficulty rather than anything legitimately interesting.
Wherever Poppy is, you want to be away from that side of the map - Guardsman Bob
3 years ago#34
Recommended. If the game says something like "this is the way it's meant to be played", I'll choose that one.
"Always one step ahead."
3 years ago#35
I like to do a normal run then if it has a trophy do it on hard/insane or whatever its called.
3 years ago#36
Usually hard. I don't know, at this point most games that are coming out haven't been peeking my interest. If I get a game I would like it to last, even if that means I only play for an hour or two in a day and only beat one level. If it's a game I liked, I would rather slowly make my way through it than be bored wishing for another good game to come out.
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
3 years ago#37
Medium/Normal usually...sometimes I'll pick Hard for the lolz though.
Well when I asked this one cute girl out during lunch, I got laughed at because I was wearing this ridiculous cape called the Ebisu Rainment. -NeoseekerDarkKn
3 years ago#38
Always go with the hardest one. Crank that mess from the start!
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
3 years ago#39
I start on the hardest difficulty unless the hardest needs to be unlocked, in which case I play the easiest difficulty that unlocks hardest, and do hardest on my second playthrough. I hate it when developers do this.
Breaking Bad, great show or greatest show?
NeverDead: The worst game of this gen.
3 years ago#40
LifeOfSyn posted...
For first playthrough, always Easy. Story is my most important factor in a game.

Me too. I just want to have fun and not get frustrated.
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What setting you play on, easy medium hard...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived