This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i played this really bad demo on ps3 yesterday

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. i played this really bad demo on ps3 yesterday

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#1
it was prob the worst crap demo i ever played so i thought id warn you guys about it. it was called [DmC Demo] it was REALLY bad i mean terrible dialogue terrible choppy looking graphics, a mess of controls, dont play it.

User Info: Ghetto_ninja

Ghetto_ninja
4 years ago#2
It's not terrible, but it's not good either. It's DMC2 all over again.
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#3
dmc2 was really bad too, dont play that game, only 1 and 3 special edition, but it has to be the special edition, devil may cry is a really dodgy series now that i think of it, only two really good ones out of 5?

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
4 years ago#4
Mercenaries 2 demo was pretty bad. Definitely convinced me not to buy it.
Stopped me from wasting $65.
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"

User Info: Ghetto_ninja

Ghetto_ninja
4 years ago#5
I played through 1 and 2 I'm on 3 now. I have the special edition and the the HD collection which includes the special edition version of 3 so I'm covered. At least in 2 Dante looked bad ass and not like a total douche. In fact he looks more bad ass in 2 than 1 and 3.
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. i played this really bad demo on ps3 yesterday

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived