This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

should I get a PS3 DBZ game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. should I get a PS3 DBZ game?
2 years ago#1
I'm a big fan of DBZ and I wanna try a game.

Also if yes then which one?
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
2 years ago#2
DBZ Budokai HD collection
2 years ago#3
Get the hd collection for Budokai 3! It's pretty much the best dbz game ever
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl
2 years ago#4
stawg007 posted...

^ that.
It has pretty much every character from the anime and movies. From what I have seen, all of the ps3 DBZ games (raging blast, ultimate tenkaichi, burst limit) are pretty lacking when it comes to characters, which is a big deal in a fighting game.
2 years ago#5
Raging Blast 2 is as good as it gets.

A lot of people are going to recommend Budokai HD Collection, but the problem is that it packs in Budokai (which was decent for its time but even with a facelift it's aged pretty horribly) and Budokai 3 (which is, next to Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the best PS2 DBZ game for its time) which also didn't age well, either.

And by facelift, consider if Betty White got reconstructive surgery to look younger. That's what Budokai is in the HD Collection.

But, yeah, of the PS3 games DBZ-related, Raging Blast 2 is the best out of all of 'em. Nice big roster, the fighting system isn't bad, and on occasion you can still find people to play online. Though expect to get steamrolled 'cause they know the ins and outs of the combat system, which makes it a pain.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
2 years ago#6
Geno posted...
Raging Blast 2 is as good as it gets.

A lot of people are going to recommend Budokai HD Collection, but the problem is that it packs in Budokai (which was decent for its time but even with a facelift it's aged pretty horribly) and Budokai 3 (which is, next to Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the best PS2 DBZ game for its time) which also didn't age well, either.

And by facelift, consider if Betty White got reconstructive surgery to look younger. That's what Budokai is in the HD Collection.

But, yeah, of the PS3 games DBZ-related, Raging Blast 2 is the best out of all of 'em. Nice big roster, the fighting system isn't bad, and on occasion you can still find people to play online. Though expect to get steamrolled 'cause they know the ins and outs of the combat system, which makes it a pain.

Look, I don't care about graphics at all. I just want a good game that's all. Will buy Raging Blast 2, though. To see how it is.

stawg007 posted...

All right then. Budokai HD Collection as well then.

Thanks guys.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
2 years ago#7
Is the HD collection going to be a download soon? Specifically like MGS did and seperate them because I only want Budokai 3 (would have bought the collection if they threw in 2) ?
---
Macbook Pro Retina
2.3GHz Core i7, 16GB RAM & 2GB nVidia GeForce GT 650m
2 years ago#8
Ive only played budokai 3, bk on ps2, highly recommend it. Loved using vegetta and using his suicide move.
---
Nulsh
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. should I get a PS3 DBZ game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived