This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

should I get a PS3 DBZ game?

#1ashcrvPosted 12/2/2012 7:53:10 AM
I'm a big fan of DBZ and I wanna try a game.

Also if yes then which one?
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#2PsychoWolfXPosted 12/2/2012 8:01:20 AM
DBZ Budokai HD collection
#3stawg007Posted 12/2/2012 8:01:29 AM
Get the hd collection for Budokai 3! It's pretty much the best dbz game ever
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl
#4PsychoWolfXPosted 12/2/2012 8:11:27 AM
stawg007 posted...

^ that.
It has pretty much every character from the anime and movies. From what I have seen, all of the ps3 DBZ games (raging blast, ultimate tenkaichi, burst limit) are pretty lacking when it comes to characters, which is a big deal in a fighting game.
#5GenoPosted 12/2/2012 8:13:16 AM
Raging Blast 2 is as good as it gets.

A lot of people are going to recommend Budokai HD Collection, but the problem is that it packs in Budokai (which was decent for its time but even with a facelift it's aged pretty horribly) and Budokai 3 (which is, next to Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the best PS2 DBZ game for its time) which also didn't age well, either.

And by facelift, consider if Betty White got reconstructive surgery to look younger. That's what Budokai is in the HD Collection.

But, yeah, of the PS3 games DBZ-related, Raging Blast 2 is the best out of all of 'em. Nice big roster, the fighting system isn't bad, and on occasion you can still find people to play online. Though expect to get steamrolled 'cause they know the ins and outs of the combat system, which makes it a pain.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#6ashcrv(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:49:36 AM
Geno posted...
Raging Blast 2 is as good as it gets.

A lot of people are going to recommend Budokai HD Collection, but the problem is that it packs in Budokai (which was decent for its time but even with a facelift it's aged pretty horribly) and Budokai 3 (which is, next to Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the best PS2 DBZ game for its time) which also didn't age well, either.

And by facelift, consider if Betty White got reconstructive surgery to look younger. That's what Budokai is in the HD Collection.

But, yeah, of the PS3 games DBZ-related, Raging Blast 2 is the best out of all of 'em. Nice big roster, the fighting system isn't bad, and on occasion you can still find people to play online. Though expect to get steamrolled 'cause they know the ins and outs of the combat system, which makes it a pain.

Look, I don't care about graphics at all. I just want a good game that's all. Will buy Raging Blast 2, though. To see how it is.

stawg007 posted...

All right then. Budokai HD Collection as well then.

Thanks guys.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#7Joy_APosted 12/2/2012 10:53:52 AM
Is the HD collection going to be a download soon? Specifically like MGS did and seperate them because I only want Budokai 3 (would have bought the collection if they threw in 2) ?
---
Macbook Pro Retina
2.3GHz Core i7, 16GB RAM & 2GB nVidia GeForce GT 650m
#8NulshPosted 12/2/2012 9:38:10 PM
Ive only played budokai 3, bk on ps2, highly recommend it. Loved using vegetta and using his suicide move.
---
Nulsh