This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you normally buy your PS3 games?

#11ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/2/2012 11:43:05 AM
Mostly amazon due to free release day shipping and they're cheaper than most retail stores around here.
#12Godly_GoofPosted 12/2/2012 11:43:45 AM
depends on what game and if theirs any extra stuff from wherever. NIS stuff I tend to get online for all the extra stuff also since they are generally as much or cheaper than some retailers around here. Though generally more so with EB/GS around here since they generally get the best Pre-order stuff and get or can get every game rather than just some.

I remember bringing up Ni No Kuni at Wal-Mart and they just looked at me like I was insane :/
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#13ce_ecPosted 12/2/2012 11:44:38 AM
Amazon, they offer games for $20 brand new, and stores like Gamestop offer them $25-30 pre-owned. What a joke.
---
"They shot the ball well early. What comes out of the microwave hot doesnt always stay hot. I know, because I eat bagels in the morning."
#14OverlordGenbuPosted 12/2/2012 11:46:24 AM
A great deal of the time off of Amazon because they tend to have really sweet deals on games especially ones that I wait to buy at cheaper prices.
---
PSN: Cycl0neN1nja
#15LinkinLawg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:35:52 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Mostly amazon due to free release day shipping and they're cheaper than most retail stores around here.

I thought I read somewhere that Amazon stopped doing release day shipping and now you have to pay extra to get it on release day.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#16Anodyne11Posted 12/2/2012 3:28:42 PM
Vs1991 posted...
Mostly online, but sometimes at a local store

Pretty much this. Bought Kingdom Hearts 3D and Uncharted 3 at a store lately but about everything else I bought this year was online from retailers. Usually shopto.net or Amazon
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#17themegaman7Posted 12/2/2012 3:32:31 PM
My country's equivalent of Ebay.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#18SexySamSosa67Posted 12/2/2012 3:34:17 PM
If the game is over $25, Amazon.

If less than $25, brick and mortar
---
Eminem Is The Greatest Musician Of All Time
Shawn Michaels Is The Greatest Athlete Of All Time
#19BeknessPosted 12/2/2012 3:34:40 PM
killak posted...
almost completely online.

Saving far too money to gain a couple of days by paying more at a store

That, and the weakened US dollar means that online shopping should be the only option taken by an Australian

Yo Killak how you been?

Do you get yours off ozgameshop?

I mostly get mine online too, but I got a DS game for $10 at Harvey Norman the other day.
---
BB<3BB