This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

your top 3 Favorite Final Fantasy Characters?

#51HOTJaVaLaVaPosted 12/2/2012 4:09:02 PM
Shadow
Auron
Edgar/Sabin (tied)

Though to be honest, there are way too many I could list and this would most likely change from day to day.
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
#52Lelouch71Posted 12/2/2012 4:13:38 PM
1. Delita
2. Ramza
3. Balthier/Noel/Zidane
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#53Proudnarutofan1Posted 12/2/2012 4:20:57 PM
Auron
Cloud
Sephiroth
#54ninjakrakenPosted 12/2/2012 4:26:52 PM
Balthier
Gabranth
Lulu
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
#55legendfirefoxPosted 12/2/2012 4:29:07 PM
1 Vivi/Steiner
2-Edgar/Sabin
3-Tidus/Yuna

they can't go without each other and FF6, FF9 and FF10 are also my top3 FF game.
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86
#56Stanger5150Posted 12/2/2012 4:29:46 PM
Cecil
Tifa
Vivi
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
#57QuetzalmaPosted 12/2/2012 4:33:41 PM
Sephiroth
Squall
Auron
#58Casual_OrangePosted 12/2/2012 4:40:55 PM
1. Locke
2. Jetch
3. Guy
---
PSN ID: Baby_Chocobo
Alternative PSN ID: Casual_Orange
#59RPG maniac87Posted 12/2/2012 4:46:48 PM
1. Terra
2. Rikku
3. Vivi
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#60PoorCountryPosted 12/2/2012 4:47:46 PM
kobalobasileus posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...
1. Squall
2. Snow
3. Cloud

You are an example of everything that's wrong with Final Fantasy fans.

Anyway, mine are:

1. Locke
2. Balthier
3. Vivi

There's a large group of people that show up in every Final Fantasy-related topic and make dramatically belitting remarks, of which you're a part. It's never something that's just meant to be offensive, as the motive is to be arrogant; it's always influenced by the community, such as by outright referring to the community (e.g. "what's wrong with Final Fantasy fans") or talking the way everyone else within that community does (e.g. "itt" as a giant babboon butt said in a different thread while making the same kind of comment as you). They're tedious individuals and they sound just like each other.

Also, who's going to insult you for that list? There's a guarded, self-protective quality about it. It seems cowardly to me. At the very least, you've chosen a bunch of widely-respected characters that a critic won't berate you over: they have a respectable image, you can feel pompous as you like listing them off, but what personal reason do you have to like them over any other character? Do you have any insights of your own? Do you relate to them? Do you like them because they're just harder for you to criticize, and if so, how does that constitute a personal reason for liking them?

Screw that list. Here's mine, and it's ten times more meaningful, adventurous, and thought-out, albeit at the cost of being less defensible, which can only mean I'm a fearless badass:

Squall
Irvine
Seifer