This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After PS3, which console has better library Wii or 360?

#31chickenlardPosted 12/4/2012 7:40:48 AM
All the Wii games are shovelware, 360 by a mile.
#32grungastzenkiPosted 12/4/2012 7:53:07 AM
WII = JRPG = Good
#33SerOnionKnightPosted 12/4/2012 7:55:59 AM
RevolutionV posted...
I agree, I think the PS3 has the best library. I think number two is the 360. Wii had several good games and tons of garbage.

An one point this generation I would have disagreed with you but not now. Xbox has really been going downhill. Halo 4 and Gears just don't get me excited and those are really the supposed "can't miss" franchises. Maybe I am just jaded and dissatisfied with all the ads. I am just tired of Microsoft and trying to monetize everything and squeeze every last penny out of everyone.
#34servb0tsPosted 12/4/2012 8:13:05 AM
FearPotion posted...
PS3 = Best system in the WORLD!!!

360 = Halo and what? ahah...

Wii = For kids

Facts are facts bro... DEAL WITH IT!!!

lol Your opinion deal with it.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#35Yuri_LowelIPosted 12/4/2012 9:28:57 AM(edited)
360 and it's not even close. The wii is a garbage system. IT has like 2 worthwhile exclusive games that weren't on GC. That's it.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/euz7x7atd/yurilowell.png
#36secondhand1Posted 12/4/2012 10:19:45 AM
VanderZoo posted...
A lot of gamers think the PS3 has been the best system this gen. All the online forums I go to like the PS3 the most. I mean it seems pretty obvious; PS3 has the best balance between 1st and 3rd party.

360 - good 3rd party, poor 1st party
PS3 - good 3rd party, good 1st party
Wii - poor 3rd party, good 1st party

And a lot of gamers think their juvenile one-sided opinion is representative of gamers the world over.

Doesn't make it true, does it?

This is all subjective. Since the beginning of time. Which console is better. Which game is better. Which controller is better. Opinion. All of it subjective. None of it obvious. Until most of you figure that out, you're no better than a group of circus seals.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.