This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni Demo this TUESDAY!!

#61indigna7ionPosted 12/3/2012 9:37:23 AM
Yes ;) can't wait!
#62SteadyingMeatPosted 12/3/2012 10:17:25 AM
AlexisRiot posted...
I refuse to play the demo. Why? Because a few years back, I played the Tales of Vesperia demo and absolutely hated it. For some reason I still ended up buying it, and I absolutely loved the game. Demo's have a way of making a great game seem bad >_>

I'm still gonna play the demo, but yeah, I agree about ToV's demo, it's freaking awful. So is Tales of Graces
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#63SayoriaPosted 12/3/2012 5:43:02 PM
I bet the demo will take place in a forest. *Refers to Eternal Sonata, Graces F and Vesperia's demoes*..... Namco loves dem trees.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#64Shy420Posted 12/3/2012 5:57:47 PM
:)
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#65TiaelPosted 12/3/2012 6:30:20 PM
Motsu posted...
I bet the demo will take place in a forest. *Refers to Eternal Sonata, Graces F and Vesperia's demoes*..... Namco loves dem trees.

Yeah, it's just the demo we've seen from gaming events in the past, the one in the forest near the beginning of the game where you fight the Guardian of the Woods and one in the volcano area where you fight Moltaan.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#66peter_888Posted 12/3/2012 6:31:15 PM
hmm interesting, I probably try it out when it comes out.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#67PendragoonPosted 12/3/2012 6:42:58 PM
Motsu posted...

Both of the Vesperia demos are in forests.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#68rswsc0407Posted 12/3/2012 7:00:34 PM
I will be trying this as well. That way I can hopefully see why everyone on here seems to be extrememly hyped for it.

I know absolutely nothing about it.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
#69SayoriaPosted 12/3/2012 7:05:26 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Motsu posted...

By both, I take it you mean the 360 version too. I kind of wish Namco would let us have a piece of someplace that isn't a forest. I like forests, but come on now.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#70PendragoonPosted 12/3/2012 9:40:05 PM
Motsu posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Motsu posted...

By both, I take it you mean the 360 version too. I kind of wish Namco would let us have a piece of someplace that isn't a forest. I like forests, but come on now.

Yep. Odd how they always set their demos in forests, but it does show off the graphics better than a cave would.

I just wish more demos would be like Dragon's Dogma's Adventure demo, basically the first act of the game.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709