This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long do the free games in PS+ stay?

#1Junpei_StupeiPosted 12/2/2012 9:11:07 PM
2 months or so?

What if I downloaded the free game just 2 days before it is gone from the store, will my time with it suddenly stop because I can't play it anymore?

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#2Resident WeevilPosted 12/2/2012 9:15:18 PM
As long as they're in your download list, you can download and play them for free as long as you have PS+.
---
HP and MP restored!
...but you're still hungry
#3AtelierCorvusPosted 12/2/2012 9:15:38 PM
It works like this:

When a free game comes up on the store. And you "purchase it" with Playstation Plus, you can access and run the game for as long as you are a member in good standing with PS+

If your subscription ends and you later pick it up again, you still have access to those games.

HOWEVER!

If during those two months you never download the game once, and it dissapears, you've missed your chance of getting it. In short make sure you download every free game you see, even if you don't plan on downloading it or playing it right away.

For instance right you shoud "buy" / download the PS+ Vita games even if you don't have a Vita. Because if you ever do buy a Vita and you're still a PS+ person, the games will still be attached to your account and you can download / run them on your PS Vita.
---
I use Gamefaqs as a toilet to crap out as much hate and venom as possible so I can be happy and nice in everything else I do. sorry Gamefaqs =/
#4Resident WeevilPosted 12/2/2012 9:23:54 PM
^Good advice right there.
---
HP and MP restored!
...but you're still hungry
#5drGigglessPosted 12/2/2012 9:35:20 PM
the good games leave in less than a month. all the crap games stay in for like 2 or 3 months.