This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a PAAMG

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recommend me a PAAMG
3 years ago#1
I love playing as a menu. Getting randomly attacked by invisible monsters and then fighting them with my mighty menu.

But I haven't played any decent menu games in a while, can you recommend me one?
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
3 years ago#2
fail because you actually control and see the character as opposed to a FPS where you can only see the gun (btw PAAG is an incredible stupid abbreviation)
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
3 years ago#3
ManuKesna posted...
fail because you actually control and see the character as opposed to a FPS where you can only see the gun (btw PAAG is an incredible stupid abbreviation)

Can you give me a hand and explain what "PAAG" stands for? I'm assuming the PAA stands for the same here, and the MG stands for Menu Game.
3 years ago#4
Gun.
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately
3 years ago#5
lol
Last Played: FIFA 13 (8.5/10), CS GO (8/10)
Now Playing: Assassin's Creed 3, FIFA 13
3 years ago#6
ManuKesna posted...

You navigate as a character sure but the main gameplay involves playing as a menu.
3 years ago#7
wstfld posted...
lol

lol!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
3 years ago#8
I've never played a game like the one described by TC, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Unlike FPS and other modern mindless pew pew games.
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
3 years ago#9
agrissa posted...
I've never played a game like the one described by TC, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Unlike FPS and other modern mindless pew pew games.

You've never played Pokemon or Final Fantasy?
3 years ago#10
Gotta admit, that was funny.

8/10
GameFAQs-where everyone is a six-digit earning tech expert, bodybuilder, and politician with 9 girlfriends while having fathomless middle-age wisdom.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recommend me a PAAMG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived