This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear Industry, please stop using Nolan North

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dear Industry, please stop using Nolan North
4 years ago#1
He's probably in every single videogame, its getting ridiculous. This guy must have the best agent in history.

I'm playing Transformers:Fall of Cybertron right now, and he's Cliffjumper

He was also main character in Spec Ops, AC series (desmond), and everything from Black Ops 2 to the Old Republic
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, RE6
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
4 years ago#2
Agreed. I'm sick of hearing his same-same voice everywhere.

At least give him a darth vader voice thing once in a while, gahsh.
Why? Because **** you is why.
4 years ago#3
tbh, i like uncharted better in french, the actor uses sarcasm so much, it's hilarious
4 years ago#4
One note nolan north... guy shows up and plays himself everytime. Guy is a peltcher.
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats -- You're welcome.
4 years ago#5
Agreed, I like the guy, but it shrinks the business.
Plus, he is a great nathan drake voice, I don't want to hear that voice anywhere else.
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111
4 years ago#6
When he does, you know, voice ACTING, its great- he was the Penguin in Arkham City.

But his general, nathan drake voice is used so much it takes me out of the experience when I realize "Oh, Deadpool is Nathan Drake?"
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, RE6
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
4 years ago#7
Lots of voice actors are out on the street, homeless, because Nolan North will not let them have a job.
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
4 years ago#8
^ Mm. Yes. Quite.

It's also off-putting to have Drake perform several dozen guards in Arkham City, although I do commend North's Penguin.
Why? Because **** you is why.
4 years ago#9
A wise man once said, if you are great at something, dont do it for free.
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.
4 years ago#10
Haha Damn now that I think of it. North is the Commander in Socom4 at the beginning. No wonder why I liked him.
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dear Industry, please stop using Nolan North

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived