This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game: Remove one letter from a game's title...

#141gryphonzPosted 12/3/2012 10:56:28 PM
Need for Seed.

Either a farming sim or....
#142KyonshiPosted 12/3/2012 11:22:10 PM
Ned For Speed: Most Wanted

Ned Flanders is bored being the good, friendly neighbor and one day, he decides he wants to live new experiences, try new things, go beyond his limits. Ned is being more determined than ever; he becomes an outlaw who drives hot, exotic cars. Promptly, he goes to steal a car from a local Springfield dealer and drives around the town, breaking the law, destroying stuff and committing hit & runs. He gets the attention of Chief Wiggum who sends all of the police forces after him. But this is nothing compared to the real goal of Ned - beating the top, most wanted driver of the list: Homer Simpson.

Features famous cars and brands, such as:
- Hyundai Genesis
- Lord GT
- Ferrari Testamentrossa
- and of course, the one and only Lambofgodhini Murciéladoodelidoo
#143RazchekPosted 12/3/2012 11:25:32 PM
Metal Gear Sold - Your objective is to convince Hideo Kojima to sell out the franchise Metal Gear into a non-stealth based action-orientated awesome game, that's not metal gear. :(

/rant
---
Custom Software Development: http://www.digilitepc.net/
#144I_caught_firePosted 12/3/2012 11:32:24 PM
Ales of Graces;

You and your party travel the world and try the finest beers of each continent, getting unceremoniously drunk in the process! There's fighting monsters, saving the world and a forced relationship, but that's just filler!
---
We drown in pneumonia, not rivers and streams.
#145Brocken_JrPosted 12/3/2012 11:36:09 PM
Bomber Ma

Your mom is a terrorist who hides her plans somewhere throughout the house. Your job is to find the plans without getting caught, and deactivate the bomb before it goes off.
---
rtyffa776 asdf tfch776 bhjby uihjk776 swdfe776 kjhy vbfg evbisymru776 dswer gyoeymun776
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y_QX4Me4Q
#146Yaboy125Posted 12/3/2012 11:37:01 PM
Paystation All Stars

It's exactly like the regular game. Only .. nope, exactly the same.
---
Gamefaqs mods have robbed me of my first ammendment rights.
#147shift411Posted 12/3/2012 11:55:26 PM(edited)
Assassin's Reed - You play as an assassin who can kill using his magical reed

Leg Star Wars - Basically Star Wars but every character is missing the upper half of their bodies

Ned for Speed The Run - Run Ned Run

"Ah, yes the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it" Rafiki
#148Brocken_JrPosted 12/3/2012 11:57:43 PM
C*** Tower 2 The Struggle Within (Clock Tower)
You are a girl who......

Lost Plant (Lost Planet)
The cops are onto you. Hide the weed before they find it. Non-Addictive gameplay
---
rtyffa776 asdf tfch776 bhjby uihjk776 swdfe776 kjhy vbfg evbisymru776 dswer gyoeymun776
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y_QX4Me4Q
#149DemonDog666Posted 12/4/2012 12:01:31 AM
Folkore

You mine folks ore

The Orange Ox

An orange ox ate your dinner, so you go on a year long revenge campaign to kill the innocent creature.
#150MirianiPosted 12/4/2012 12:05:19 AM
Growlaser

A sequel to Plants VS Zombies, where Crazy Dave has come up with a piece of hacked together technology to make bigger and meaner planets to fend off a more ludicrous army of zombies. Using the new Growlaser, swell your garden to mammoth proportions!

Digital Devi Saga

Shin Megami Tensei spinoff that draws from Hinduism, a group of women are imbued with a divine spirit.
---
XBox Live Gamertag: Nightsong