This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game: Remove one letter from a game's title...

#151Very_SnappyPosted 12/4/2012 1:09:06 AM
Fir Emblem - The furries have lost their mighty Emblem of Complete and Utter Lameness and only you can find it and restore the furries to their rightful place!

Train Odyssey - You are Blaine, the highly intelligent super train on a mission to save the universe.
---
My gaming blog: http://danongames.wordpress.com
#152UnbralPosted 12/4/2012 1:21:44 AM
Final Fantas

A world of fantasy set in an Universe where Fantas have disappeared and everyone now drinks Pepsi. The hero, Mist, must recover the lost flavors of orange and grape.

Bad, yes, but at least I didn't use the Dead > Dad jokes.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#153kowolfPosted 12/4/2012 1:45:14 AM(edited)
Tea Fortress 2 - a tea party sim game with lots of hats

Dot 2 - a new MOBA game with dots

Rag - same game, but the name is now more fitting
#154gybugyPosted 12/4/2012 1:44:00 AM
ill add to Tea Fortress 2 you play as people having a tea party but the enemy blu/red are trying to stop you so you run around with hot teacups and guns that shoot tea to defend your tea party <hats sold separately >
---
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!
#155raymanfan1Posted 12/4/2012 1:51:53 AM
Call of Duty: Back Ops

You are a war veteran turned doctor, who must perform stressful back operations under the threat of terrorism. The patient has a self-regenerating health nbar, so you are allowed to make major mistakes.
---
Do others before they do you.
#156raymanfan1Posted 12/4/2012 1:53:13 AM
Bull

You play as a bull, just trying to fit into his new high-class school.
---
Do others before they do you.
#157ShadowBanjoPosted 12/4/2012 2:02:41 AM
Dan of War

You are a space marine named Dan who fights in a War.

Battlefeld 1942

You play as the cast of Seinfeld as they are transported many years into the past, and are drafted into the army to fight in World War II.
#158rayneotaconPosted 12/4/2012 2:09:18 AM
Shadowblade2 posted...
Inb4 Ass Effect

Every character is Miranda, and her *ahem* assets are mentioned constantly.

And Fatal Fame. You are a paparazzi who has to photograph the spirits who haunt celebrity mansions.

Turk. It's pretty much Turok, but all the dinosaurs have Turk's (from Scrubs) head.

Final Fantas. With Fanta as the last remaining soda brand, a war breaks out over who will control the dwindling Fanta supply.

I didin't read the whole thread, so forgive me if any of this was already said.
#159Silent_21_SnakePosted 12/4/2012 2:15:55 AM
Gran Theft Auto

The elderly are taking over and your Gran is at the heart of the criminal underbelly! Stop the OAPs from killing, stealing and hijacking their way through Liberty City.
---
"In my restless dreams. I see that town..Silent Hill"
#160Truegamer9Posted 12/4/2012 2:20:25 AM
Ears of War
Your screen turns black and all you can hear are sounds of war.
---
GT: AdvancedGamer9
"I'm not good, I'm just Lucky."