This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game: Remove one letter from a game's title...

#181James MasonPosted 12/4/2012 5:18:22 AM(edited)
Lost Plane 2 - Team Up with a team of rescue workers as you search an ice-covered region for a crashed plane.

Hi Man Contracts - A gay casting agent is tasked in finding the best male performer for a Broadway gig. Prequel to Hi Man Ab Solutions.

Ears of Wars : Judgment - Use deadly shouts to render your enemies deaf and make their heads blow up.

Dick Racy... No comment

And whatever, this one doesn't fit the theme... But I still like it...

Kock Bang 3 - Now with more "instruments" and the ability to have 7 people simultaneously participating.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN : Stealth_Cobra | MGO ID : Killed by Konami's Greed
#182PJB-11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:12:59 AM
AnonUnknown posted...
I wonder why this thread is still open, while the other one i created (about removing TWO letters from a game's title) is gone...

Sorry, didn't see that thread at all. I got the idea from the gaming board on Amazon.co.uk. And this topic has only been going about 12 hours anyway!

Now for...

Elder Scrolls: Olivion

You play as Olivia, a heavy-drinking, no nonsense-taking Imperial soldier who wishes she was a man and makes a deal with a Daedric prince for gender reassignment in exchange for an Elder Scroll.
---
Now Playing: Dishonored, FFXIII, Red Dead Redemption, Sly 1, Uncharted 3
#183PHEEliNUXPosted 12/4/2012 5:31:27 AM
Ales of Symphonia

A game in which you participate in a Band fight after getting high from drinking heavily
#184muggyPosted 12/4/2012 5:31:44 AM
Medal of Hoor

You play a prostitute during the WWII and must work your way up to madame.

Get it with Mel B

Fitness game but if you share exercise equipment with Mel B, you now catch every STD the spice girls have

Metal Gea Solid

One of the most difficult stealth games ever because "Snake Charmer" will only wear pink or sequins and asks everyone if he looks fat in his sneaking suit.
#185jakerscythePosted 12/4/2012 5:33:02 AM
Oh, and:

Fale - In honor of all the dyslexics on the board.
#186James MasonPosted 12/4/2012 5:34:39 AM
Metal Gear Sold - Become the richest PMC by selling nuclear walking tanks to random terrorist organisation.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN : Stealth_Cobra | MGO ID : Killed by Konami's Greed
#187James MasonPosted 12/4/2012 6:07:24 AM
... They Really Need to make a Dick Racy movie...
---
#188Gamerater66Posted 12/4/2012 6:17:47 AM
Kate 3 - A female version of Skate 3.
#189J2006Posted 12/4/2012 6:25:30 AM
Doom 3: BF Edition - Heeey! How you doin? A different take on Doom

Call of Duty: Black OS II - warfare across the globe to secure the latest Operating System

Assassin's Cred - you might think you're an assassin, but does the word on the street support this? think again! build up your cred and become legendary

Meal Gear Solid - DARPA Chief Donald Anderson, or Arms Tech President Kenneth Baker, one of them has your meal ticket, and they're holed up on Shadow Moses Island. Members of Foxhound are hungry too, so the race is on!
---
"You will be judged by what you succeed at, not by what you attempt."
#190bigtiggie23Posted 12/4/2012 6:35:03 AM
GTA: Ice City

You strive to become the crime kingpin of Rockstar's version of Anchorage, Alaska
---
Every morning when I wake up I stare in the mirror and ask myself:"Who was I to doubt El Dandy?"